Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
whats your favourite camo?
1.olive drab 2 (6.5%)
2.leaf. 2 (6.5%)
3.choco chip. 1 (3.2%)
4.rain drop. 1 (3.2%)
5.water. 1 (3.2%)
6.tiger stripe. 3 (9.7%)
7.tree bark. 1 (3.2%)
8.splitter. 1 (3.2%)
9.squares. 2 (6.5%)
10.black. 1 (3.2%)
11.snow. 1 (3.2%)
12.sneaking suit. 6 (19.4%)
13.gako. 1 (3.2%)
14.fly. 1 (3.2%)
15.scientist. 1 (3.2%)
16.maintenance. 1 (3.2%)
17.officers. 1 (3.2%)
18.tuxedo. 1 (3.2%)
19.banana. 1 (3.2%)
20.dpm. 2 (6.5%)
Total Votes: 31
favorite camo; boss camos not included.
Topic Started: Jul 20 2005, 08:38:05 PM (283 Views)
alphabravo
Light Infantry
mine is dpm :fox:
4 8 15 16 23 42
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Monday
Jail Guard
A full-grown adult camel stands 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in) at the shoulder and 2.15 m (7 ft 1 in) at the hump.

The Phantom Snake
Member Avatar
Mother Base Commander
I like the Tiger Stripe for its good camouflaging bonuses in general as well as its aesthetics, because that green and the pattern just looks good.

And I also like the Sneaking Suit because it reminds me of later games and also because it looks like a black high-tech looking suit.
Posted Image

Galactus123
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
Leaf, tiger stripe and squares are great. I use the leaf one most I think.
Edited by Galactus123, Oct 14 2017, 04:57:05 PM.
#AHideoKojimaGame

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned