Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What's in that room?
Topic Started: Feb 26 2006, 08:48:40 PM (5,282 Views)
gray-fox
Member Avatar
Covert Taskforce Member
In the Snowfield. The Level 7 room? You get Level 7 card after beating Raven, and I can never be bothered going back.

Does anyone know whats in there?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonny-O
Member Avatar
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
Nothing special, some ammo and granades.
You're not missing anything ^_^
God Loves Irony, that's why he created me! ^^
Posted Image

King Snake
Member Avatar
What you gonna do ?
when I seed the door with the Level 7 card, I've beated Raven then I comed back to see what there is, and the were chaff grenades (sh*t)
Waiting for sig :D

Posted Image

wompum
Jail Guard
I've all ways wondered if Kojima was gonna put some thing special in that room.
KKKAAAAAHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

SYN
Member Avatar
Weirdo Crackhead
Damn thank god I never wasted my time going back

Right from the start You were a thief You stole my heart And I your willing victim I let you see the parts of me That weren't all that pretty And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep uh oh Things you never say to me uh oh Tell me that you've had enough Of our love, our love

Im sorry I don't understand where all if this is coming from.

utra snake
Member Avatar
Hi-Tech Soldier
shame he dident add some eater eggs in there or somthin eh
Under construction

A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal

Jonny-O
Member Avatar
Meaby he has... ^_^
Posted Image

Fox Hound
Jail Guard
I was quite disapointed when their was nothing as a *bonus* when i come back. Oh well, thats life for you.
Posted Image

Jonny-O
Member Avatar
Yeah, i know.
I was like "...I came up here for THIS!??!" :angry:
Posted Image

Monday
Jail Guard
Brie Larson earned an Academy Award for best actress in the film dubbed simply 'Room', about a young mother and her daughter. Brie Larson is currently slated to portray Marvel Comic Book hero Captain Marvel!

The Phantom Snake
Member Avatar
Mother Base Commander
Nothing special. I was left with disappointment only. I imagined there'd be something worthy of going that far away in the map from the REX hangar, but no. Just a normal room, nothing special to actually validate the Level 7 key card entrance requirement.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Metal Gear Solid · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned