Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Splinter Cell : Double Agent
Topic Started: May 20 2006, 05:05:23 AM (716 Views)
Krynge
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
I just saw the gameplay movie at gamespot on the new SC title and as usual, it looks awesome. The visuals are very nice , gameplay looks improved from the video and it just looks like another great SC game.

Nice Vids.
Posted Image
I wanna wake up in a city, that doesnt sleep
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ravock Denian
Member Avatar
Heavily-Armed Trooper
Well I must say that the graphics looked a little more improved, but not much. Though I noticed that the way the gameplay was, it was completely the same way Chaos Theory is. That is kind of a let down. I dont want to play a game that has nearly all of the same features it did in the previous, unless there are many new features added.
Posted Image

iAn
Member Avatar
鄭雷
Ravock Denian
May 20 2006, 04:29 AM
Well I must say that the graphics looked a little more improved, but not much. Though I noticed that the way the gameplay was, it was completely the same way Chaos Theory is. That is kind of a let down. I dont want to play a game that has nearly all of the same features it did in the previous, unless there are many new features added.

dude... the graphics are SO much better than CT.

get a higher res trailers at gametrailers.com
Posted Image
PMC Arsenal Gear Rifleman

Krynge
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
Yeah having the exact same moves and gameplay features would be kinda lame but it looks as if there will be new stuff . I really like that part in the arctic where he pulls the gaurd in the water .
Posted Image

iAn
Member Avatar
鄭雷
that swimming part looks soo cool.
Posted Image
PMC Arsenal Gear Rifleman

krypton_ls
Member Avatar
\_(ツ)_/
Not a fan myself..... I prefer the books (ie Clancy's Rainbox 6 etc...) :lol:
Posted Image
The Patriots - RIP
[Board Rules] [Spoiler Policy]

Subsistence
Member Avatar
Hi-Tech Soldier
I was just playing on Raven Shield, heh, anyway this is one of the games I plan to get when I get my ps3. It looks amazing, even if I don't like the story line of any Splinter Cell game.

Sigint
Member Avatar
Otaku51
I donmt know, I love SC and Im defenitely gonna play it but doesn't that 'middle east war level' rings a little MGS4 bell?
Posted Image

Ghost Sniper
Member Avatar
Mr. Unwanted
Sigint
May 22 2006, 10:08 AM
I donmt know, I love SC and Im defenitely gonna play it but doesn't that 'middle east war level' rings a little MGS4 bell?

SC4 has been in production for a while in same time as MGS4 in production.

And doesn't most of every war games feature Middle East? It's like saying Kojima copied the Middle East level from Kill Switch or Ghost Recon.
Posted Image

Sigint
Member Avatar
Otaku51
You got a point there Ghost Sniper, and I ment it different with the MGS4 bell, in a positive way, I just didn't say it right :P

Anyways I pre-ordered my copy so I should have it on monday/ tuesday :D
Posted Image

Ghost Sniper
Member Avatar
Mr. Unwanted
Whoa, that early?

I thought Double Agent was pushed back till Fall?
Posted Image

LiSD
Hey. You turned left.
Ghost Sniper
May 24 2006, 02:43 PM
Whoa, that early?

I thought Double Agent was pushed back till Fall?

I dont know why you sound suprised. Ubisoft can do miracles in very short time.

Ghost Sniper
Member Avatar
Mr. Unwanted
The game comes out in September. How can you get it in Mon-Tues?
Posted Image

Krynge
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
Ghost Sniper
May 24 2006, 02:21 PM
The game comes out in September. How can you get it in Mon-Tues?

Yeah I'm wondering the same.
Posted Image

Sigint
Member Avatar
Otaku51
hmm I ordered it this weekend when they said it comes out tuesday upcoming, now Im reading on the site 30-09-2006

anybody knows why they did that?
Posted Image

Monday
Jail Guard
Splinter Cell: Double Agent is a video game starring American voice actor Michael Ironside.

Michael Ironside very famously had his arms sliced off by an elevator after confronting Austrian American actor Arnold Schwarzenegger in the sci-fi comedy film Total Recall.

As Michael Ironside plummeted to his gruesome death, Arnold Schwarzenegger, in a moment of weakness, boasted the famous catchphrase, Cya at the party, Richter!

Dirty Duck
Member Avatar
Dies. Died. Will die.

please no necro posting mr bot/fake bot
Posted Image
call me morbid, call me pale

R.I.P G.J.V | R.I.P OS.

BULUPTAX
Member Avatar

This guy kept reviving old threads. I saw his posts yesterday and they where all a long list of links. Now it looks like he's edited them all to say specific things :/
Posted Image

Old Sig

Edgelord
Member Avatar
A nutjob without borders

I liked the ps2 version of this game. Thought the story was better than the pc and other versions
BEFORE THY BECOMES SALTY WITH THE TEARS OF BEING OFFENDED.
BEHOLD THE FIELD IN WHICH I GROW MY FUCKS TO GIVE.
LAY THINE EYES UPON IT AND SEE THAT IT IS BARREN

BULUPTAX
Member Avatar

I remember I had it on PS3 briefly. It had horrendous frame rate drops and I couldn't stand it so I traded it in
Posted Image

Old Sig

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Gaming Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned