Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
what kind of music do u kids listen to these days; music you kids listen to these days
Topic Started: Sep 27 2006, 06:53:02 PM (2,629 Views)
papi
Jail Guard
so what kind of music do you kids listen to on your mp3 or what ever you kids call them?
how old is your papi?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonny-O
Member Avatar
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
Trancepoprapcontrysoftrocktriplefunk!
Or just adverticement songs.
God Loves Irony, that's why he created me! ^^
Posted Image

dJdC
Member Avatar
TEAM SLUG
Im curious.. how old are you Papi?

Luximus
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
trance, ska, punk,thrash, screamo xD, metal, and gorillaz
[Okay, let's get this straight here, once and for all. I'm a GIRL! That's right, a GIRL! I have curves, two lumps on the front, one on the back, and once every month or so, I get angry at whoever shakes, or stirs me. Kapeche?]

[I <3 MGSF!!!!]

Canard
Member Avatar
DUCK!
Jeff Buckley - Eternal Life.

It's the only song my mp3 player can actually play now. The only 2 working buttons are the 'play/pause/off button' and 'volume up' (which is useless as it's now permanently set on full volume due to the 'volume down' not working). Always dies after playing that one song, which is a bit ironic given the name of the song.

True story. >_>
made you look.

THC
DELETE
Main Entry: kid
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: youngster
Synonyms: baby, bairn, boy, calf, child, daughter, girl, infant, juvenile, lad, lamb, little one*, nipper, son, teenager, tot, youngster, youth

There, now you don't have to keep using that same word over and over again.
Next time your gonna be condescending, at least try and not be so boring about it.

And to keep on topic, mainly powermetal, 77', 82' and rock n' roll.
DELETE

Refluxe
Member Avatar
Care? No, mate.

I like a good developed rhythm.

No really, I listen to mainly punk nowadays.
Posted Image

JSudds1223
Member Avatar
To let the world be...
Luximus has good taste.
I listen mostly to punk, screamo, emo, progressive, indie, & some metal...

ADJ
Member Avatar
ABSOLUTELY BANG
Hard rock, easy listening, garage rock, alternative...

Sorta... Muse, The Strokes, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay...
Posted Image

[ DC Recruitment | BBCode Guide | Rules | My Music | Playlists | Org Scene Guide ]

JCC
Member Avatar
I smoke my friends down to the filter.
Metal. All kinds, I can listen to progressive, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Pain of Salvation.

I can listen to thrash metal, Megadeth, Exodus, early Metallica.

I listen to Death Metal a lot, Necrophagist, Cryptopsy, Wormed, Spawn of Possession, Vomitory.

Black Metal, Blut Aus Nord, Leviathan, Burzum, those are all the atmospheric black metal sort of stuff, Norweigan Black Metal is nearly always that sort of thing.

Power Metal is probably my favourite kind of metal, Power Quest, Dragonforce, Sigma, Metalium, Rough Silk, Alkemyst.

Metalcore such as Trivium, sometimes Chimaira, and Deathcore like Job For A Cowboy.
Posted Image

papi
Jail Guard
dJdC
Sep 27 2006, 07:04 PM
Im curious.. how old are you Papi?

how old is your papi dJdC? and I listen to some soothing country:)
nah man just yanking your chain man or dude what was that word that kid said to me again ehhhh oh yeah it was "dude" and"yeeeaahh bbooii!"
how old is your papi?

Puppy
DFC Lover
Yeah, I wanna know how old Papi is to. You seem like a troll, Papi. ;)

Posted Image
Oh, speaking of pedos... HELLO, PUPPY.

(He prefers little girls to little boys; but he'll generally take anything on four two legs)

-Jolta

papi
Jail Guard
you to? and I'll reply the same as I did to djdc! okie dokey then how old is your papi? :)
how old is your papi?

Puppy
DFC Lover
My father's age is none of your business.

Posted Image
Oh, speaking of pedos... HELLO, PUPPY.

(He prefers little girls to little boys; but he'll generally take anything on four two legs)

-Jolta

dJdC
Member Avatar
TEAM SLUG
I was just curious because he was referring us as kids. I can have the name Papi and still be 5.. it was just a question

LiSD
Hey. You turned left.
All kind. As long as it's not rap or hip hop.
But somehow these days I am kinda into Mozart and Vivaldi tunes, it comforts me and makes me calm.

Jonny-O
Member Avatar
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
Red Queen
Sep 28 2006, 06:45 PM
But somehow these days I am kinda into Mozart and Vivaldi tunes, it comforts me and makes me calm.

Try Frédéric Chopin, I'm in to classical music too and he's my favourite ^_^
and i hate rap and hip hop too :lol:
God Loves Irony, that's why he created me! ^^
Posted Image

Corpse
Member Avatar
Lord of Darkness
Anything not associated with Chavs. Nothing against them, it just seems I seem to like everything they don't.
Sniper Wolf

Didn't you know that two-thirds of the worlds greatest assassins are women?

Nine_Breaker
Member Avatar
Crow T. Robot
Metal and Ska

Megadeth, Dio, NIN, PM5K, Alice Cooper

Big D and the Kids Table, The Aquabats, Pinstripe Melee

Rap's just clicks and whistles...
I'm different!

ADJ
Member Avatar
ABSOLUTELY BANG
Jonny-O
Sep 28 2006, 07:59 PM
Red Queen
Sep 28 2006, 06:45 PM

Try Frédéric Chopin, I'm in to classical music too and he's my favourite ^_^
and i hate rap and hip hop too :lol:

His music is so difficult. :P

Vaughn Williams is nice too. Very chordal. He did a nice arrangement (for want of a better word) of Greensleaves which is well worth listening to.
Posted Image

[ DC Recruitment | BBCode Guide | Rules | My Music | Playlists | Org Scene Guide ]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Music Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin ˇ Global Moderator ˇ Forum Moderator ˇ Member ˇ Validating ˇ Banned