Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MGS DGN 2; Yay?
Topic Started: Oct 29 2006, 05:49:44 AM (1,436 Views)
Solid Turd
Member Avatar
Why So Serious?
Well I just read on Wikipedia that their making Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel 2 and its due out sometime in 2007. It's confirmed for the PSP again and since the first one was made in America and not Japan, I'm guessing that this one is going to be the same in that it will be based off the story of one of the main games in the series, and not it's own story much like the first one.
Posted Image

''I'm on a f*cking journey,'' ''I'm on a walkabout. A lot of people think ambition or success, and they think dollars.... My success is getting underneath that. At the f*cking end of the day, that's the only thing you're going to carry with you when you die.'' Heath Ledger 1979-2008

Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/xjqw
PSN ID: ianpwns
MGO Character Name: SolidTrd
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LiSD
Hey. You turned left.
I think this topic is better in the original forum, even though we are talking about no.2 .
Moved.

Solid Snake The Great
Member Avatar
Strike Back
This was confirmed ages ago. DGN2 will be exactly like DGN but with MGS2 instead of MGS1. ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image
[Rules] [BBCode Usage Guide]

Tom Cruise
Member Avatar
Ultimate
Ashley Wood is so awesome. this is perfect for me as i havent been able to pick up alot of the SOL comic
DEAD CELL 4 LIFE 4 EVER
R.I.P. GARY

Posted Image

Ocelot11
Member Avatar
Bonerific
i wonder if they're going to make one for MG and MG2, and i thought they should've made the DGN's in order like MGS3, then MGS1, then MGS2, but i guess they're doing it by when they got released
Posted Image
SSBB Friend Code= 4425-1345-6736

Solid Snake The Great
Member Avatar
Strike Back
Ocelot11
Oct 30 2006, 09:43 PM
i wonder if they're going to make one for MG and MG2, and i thought they should've made the DGN's in order like MGS3, then MGS1, then MGS2, but i guess they're doing it by when they got released

If they made a DGN for MG + MG2 it wouldn't be called the MGS DGN. I doubt they will anyway, because MG + MG2 aren't really 3D and there were no comics made on them. They were 2D games, so that would mean LOADS of work to make the 3D environments, they'd need to design the items, weapons not to mention the characters. I doubt they will make a MG DGN or MG2 DGN.

Posted Image
Posted Image
[Rules] [BBCode Usage Guide]

screenshark15
Member Avatar
Tengu Commando
NickRocks
Oct 29 2006, 08:25 PM
Ashley Wood is so awesome. this is perfect for me as i havent been able to pick up alot of the SOL comic

Comic companies put out Trade Paperbacks that collect multiple comics, so if you missed the individual issues, you'll be able to buy the TPB later (I know that the first MGS comic series is collected, and SOL will probably be collected sometime after the story is finished).
Posted Image
Everybody sound the same, commercialized the game
I'm reminiscing when it wasn't all business
It forgot where it started, so we all gather here for the dearly departed ~ Nas

Monday
Jail Guard
Metal Gear Solid 2: The Digital Novel is a sequel to Metal Gear Solid: The Digital Novel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Metal Gear General · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned