Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Signature/Avatar Request
Topic Started: Sep 4 2007, 12:56:23 PM (612 Views)
Refluxe
Member Avatar
Care? No, mate.

I have no avatar and signature, it is beginning to hurt my feelings now. It is like walking around naked, hence all these ladies (And some men) following me. Therefore I would like to request a signature and possibly avatar too if you can be arsed.

As far as a theme goes, I don't really mind - but if you can't think of anything, just make an MGS one. At least then I can almost fit in with the hardcore MGS-nuts ...well maybe not, but still.

If you read this topic, and are able to make graphics, but don't because you can't be bothered - I'll ban you. And I have this place CCTV'd, so don't think you can Snake your way out of it.

Thank you.

P.S, if it doesn't have a border (and requires one), I'll wear it upside down to express my anger.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ivan Raikov
Light Infantry
Posted Image

Code:

[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2831/refluxeqi0.jpg[/img]
Posted Image

g-fox
Member Avatar
Bring more souls..
i'll see if i can get a decent outcome using a raging raven stock but i am so freaken tired right now form high school,i got alot of homework to do and i just don't have the time for it right now,i'll get on it when i have the time
Posted Image
My Steam

Spawn
Member Avatar

Quote:

If you read this topic, and are able to make graphics, but don't because you can't be bothered - I'll ban you. And I have this place CCTV'd, so don't think you can Snake your way out of it.

Umm are you kidding or is that true about the banning thing?
Posted Image
ҳҲҳ ħąđŷ ҳҲҳ

Ivan Raikov
Light Infantry
It's obviously a joke...
Posted Image

Monday
Jail Guard
A signature is often referred to as a John Hancock.

In the American Comedy film, Tommy Boy, the late Canadian American actor, Chris Farley, famously said the quote:

John Hancock? It's Herby Hancock!

Ranch DuBois Est. 2014
Member Avatar

Am i the only one who sees that this guy is clearly an alt?
Posted Image

Rest In Peace, Joe.

sadistic_greyfox
Member Avatar
Midnight Leader

Yup, the ONLY ONE!
Posted Image
Missing you more with each day, Joe

Spoiler: click to toggle

Hunterwasser
Member Avatar
ジャッカル
There are some old school signatures in this thread.

I for one am happy that guy necroposted.
[rotate]Posted Image
RIP "ROWDY" RODDY PIPER[rotate]
Posted Image
"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR WAR, OR YOUR PRESIDENT"[rotate]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Digital Art / Graphics Requests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned