Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Help finding Enemy Uniform in MG; Metal Gear on the subsistence disc
Topic Started: Dec 31 2007, 08:36:09 AM (6,930 Views)
sadistic_greyfox
Member Avatar
Depravity and Wickedness

Ok, in the past I didn't give the original Metal gear a decent chance so tonight I decided to go through it but got Uberly Stuck. I can't find the DAMN ENEMY UNIFORM! I blew up a damn helicopter, parachuted off the roof, destroyed the God Damn mini-boss tank but now I have no idea where to go. I backtracked through all the levels and I really have no idea where it is or how I missed it. Help me Beat the Orginal MG :( .
Offline Profile Goto Top

ichbinscissors61
Member Avatar
*sleeps*

Well, I've only completed MG once, but if memory serves, it was in a building in the middle of that maze in the basement of the first building. Punch the maze walls there until you hear a different noise from normal, and then lay C4 on it, just like MGS1.
It may take a while to find the spots, but you will. After you've blown the ones you need, just go in the building and get your enemy uniform. :thumb:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Visit the Leaderboards and take on the best!

Offline Profile Goto Top

sadistic_greyfox
Member Avatar
Depravity and Wickedness

Thanks man, finally someone helped. It's a shame too seeing that this is a MG board after all. Much appreciated man.

Lockage Please.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Metal Gear General · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned