Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Football Chat
Topic Started: Aug 3 2006, 01:31:31 PM (229,694 Views)
Football_Fanatic
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
Well, there isnt any Football chat other then the World Cup, since it's finished, I thought to start a new topic.

Well Vieria has passed his medical test in Inter Milan and is finally coming to Inter, im really excited, it will defeintly boost our courage and our defense and Mid- Field, I just hope we get a new attacker, Julio Cruz is a very good player but not very reliable.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ocelot11
Member Avatar
Bonerific
I thought this was about football not soccer :huh:
Posted Image
SSBB Friend Code= 4425-1345-6736

solidfox
Member Avatar
You're lying, I've been you
For most the members of this forum Football is *soccer* in the USA so you will most likely see it called Football. I made my own topic about American football though.

Posted Image

Canard
Member Avatar
DUCK!
This is about fotball. 'Tis only America, Canada & parts of Australiasia that disagree for their own odd reasons.

On topic, Vieira's decent but not the player he was at Arsenal, and you have Adriano, Martins, Julio Cruz and Recoba, and you want another striker? Not really.
made you look.

Football_Fanatic
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
^ I Know there good, but I heard Adriano might leave, I just wanted another striker just incase Adriano leaves, I know he said he would stay, but I was talking just incase he leaves, should of been more clear. Julio Cruz is 31 years of age? I thought it would be nicer to have a younger striker like Martins and Adriano (If he hopefully dosen't leave, which is most likely) Recoba's around 28-29 years of age, and is a wing player, I was meaning like striker.

I also forgot to add that Veron is now leaving Inter, retirment I suppose.

Canard
Member Avatar
DUCK!
Recoba can play anywhere. He's like... God. 'cept Uruguayan.

Noone'll buy Adriano anyhow. Chelsea've bought Shevchenko, Barca & Real Madrid have spent up on the Juve fallout as well as van Nistelrooy for Real, the Mancs are supposedly after Kuyt, and there's only really Bayern Munich after that who could possibly go for Adriano, which I can't see happening.
made you look.

Patriot_vamp
Proud leader of AAGP

Quote:

I thought this was about football not soccer 

Stop calling it f*cking soccer :D

Jk! (got that line from a movie and wanted to use it someday)

Football_Fanatic
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
@ Canard, well I doubt Bayern Munich wants him. Real Madrid coach wants a Spaniard in Real Madrid, and I heard he was looking after J.A Reyes, I hope he goes to Real, because I hate him in Arsenal.

ADJ
Member Avatar
ABSOLUTELY BANG
Patriot_vamp
Aug 3 2006, 04:29 PM
Quote:

I thought this was about football not soccer 

Stop calling it f*cking soccer :D

That's how I feel everytime someone calls it that. ^_^

I think I read somewhere that C. Ronaldo was moving (probably for the better). Could anyone tell me where he's going?
Posted Image

[ DC Recruitment | BBCode Guide | Rules | My Music | Playlists | Org Scene Guide ]

Canard
Member Avatar
DUCK!
Valencia want him, but they'd be hard pressed to afford him I'd think. Might try & offer money + Ayala (class Argentine defender) for him as he's apparently unhappy there. Although that'd make Vidic a bit of a pointless signing.

*shrug*
made you look.

Fierce Deity
Member Avatar
Heavily-Armed Trooper
Cristiano said he was happy to stay at United and won't be making a move.
I'm british but he's still my fav player.
btw Football_Fanatic Ronaldo is called Twinkle Toes not Twinkle Foot.

Can someone tell me when the new season starts?
Null @ Oct 15 2007
02:37 PM
He/she might be one of SSTG's many disciples but those avi's kick ass.

Guess that makes SSTG the Messiah then huh?

NINJA
Covert Taskforce Member
I think it starts in 4 years. :(
Quote:

NINJA just has wild sex, spawns bastard children and then, leaves them.

/life

ADJ
Member Avatar
ABSOLUTELY BANG
You're probably thinking of the next world cup, NINJA. :D
Posted Image

[ DC Recruitment | BBCode Guide | Rules | My Music | Playlists | Org Scene Guide ]

Fierce Deity
Member Avatar
Heavily-Armed Trooper
I think I heard it starts in like 2 weeks?
Null @ Oct 15 2007
02:37 PM
He/she might be one of SSTG's many disciples but those avi's kick ass.

Guess that makes SSTG the Messiah then huh?

Football_Fanatic
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
Ha 4 years I was thinking "WTF?" Anyways, I heard in another site that Inter Milan is close to signing Ibrahimovic, Luca Toni or Cristiano Lucarelli (sp?) I personally would want Ibra, even though I doubt Ibra and Adriano will match, Ibra can do alot of damage in the forward with his incrediable skills, if Adriano gets out of Inter, Ibra will be the 1. position to cover him, otherwise Luca Toni or Cristiano Lucarelli (sp?) Which im not to happy about, not about how they play, they are wonderful players, but there age is a problem, Lucarelli is 30 years old and so is Toni, Ibra is only 24 years old, making him more useful for future matches.
Recoba and Matrix just renewed their contracts to 2010 :( Im happy about Recoba, but sad Matrix is staying I was hoping our defense could be, J.Zanetti, Cordoba, Samuel, Grosso. Hopefully Matrix stays as a sub.

NINJA
Covert Taskforce Member
ADJ
Aug 3 2006, 02:15 PM
You're probably thinking of the next world cup, NINJA. :D

Oh yeah thats what I was thinking sorry. :P
Quote:

NINJA just has wild sex, spawns bastard children and then, leaves them.

/life

Canard
Member Avatar
DUCK!
The Championship starts this weekend, Leeds home to Norwich.

Don't much fancy our chances to be honest. Wish we still had Hulse. 'cking Neil Warnock. >_<

I'm pretty sure the Premiership starts in about 2 weeks, what Fierce Deity said.
made you look.

Football_Fanatic
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
I always was fond of the English team Arsenal in the Premiership, I think they would make history in howmuch goals they will score this year. I have a feelings its there year, even if im wrong, I dont follow the preimership matches, just hear them.

P.S @ Canard, nice comeback about the C. Ronaldo thing, made me laugh ;)

Canard
Member Avatar
DUCK!
Arsenal've lost Bergkamp to retirement though. Van Persie, Adebayor & the like are going to have to play out of their skins if Arsenal are to do well this season.

Glad you can take the banter anyhow.
made you look.

Football_Fanatic
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
Well Ibrahimovic just signed for Inter. Inter's transfers are looking good and so far are great. Vieria,Grosso,Crespo and Ibrahimovic, now thats good thinking.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Sports Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned