Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My amazing art topic that is just great; METAL GEAR BIDOOF
Topic Started: Jun 23 2010, 06:25:10 AM (944 Views)
Gun Animal
Member Avatar
Shitposting Extraordinaire
Hi, MGS fans! I'm something of a cartoonist, and I figure I should post any metal gear related art I make here, I'll refrain from posting anything non-MGS related until I get some confirmation that it's OK. I don't make much MGS related art, so I'll be spreading out my already made stuff over the next week or so.

Anyhow, I'll start with this:

Posted Image
Pokemon has changed. It's no longer about Weaknesses, Resistances or Fun. It's an endless series of meta-games, fought by hacked pokemon. Pokemon, and its consumption of my time, has become a well-oiled machine. Pokemon has changed. EV trained Pokemon use PP Maxed attacks, use endless Salac berries. IVs inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. EV control. IV control. Moveset control. Pokemon control. Everything is hacked, and made to abuse the game rules. Pokemon has changed. The age of Fun has become the age of Meta-games. All in the name of averting ever having sex or a good job. And he who controls the Pokemon, controls Bulbapedia. Pokemon has changed. When Pokemon is subjected to the time-wasting Meta-game, Pokemon...becomes routine.

Check me out on Deviantart and Sheezyart.
Posted Image
My TUMBLR
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spawn
Member Avatar

I like your sig showing off Snakes ass
Posted Image
ҳҲҳ ħąđŷ ҳҲҳ

Gun Animal
Member Avatar
HolySpawn
Jun 23 2010, 07:56:30 AM
I like your sig showing off Snakes ass
Thanks! I made that for a Smash Bros. forum a year or so ago. Here's some more I made along the same thread:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll post something else METAL GEAR related tomorrow.
Posted Image
My TUMBLR

Gun Animal
Member Avatar
Posted Image

This is supposed to be Pichu as Snake during act 3 of MGS4.
Posted Image
My TUMBLR

DeadSoldier
Member Avatar
Can use gestures effectively
That is a sexy Pichu. I'm a cartoonist as well, btw.

RaidenRising
Member Avatar
Jail Guard
What do you use to make these great pictures?
Posted Image

Gun Animal
Member Avatar
RaidenRising
Jun 24 2010, 11:08:15 AM
Depends! The first one I drew digitally with a wacom tablet in Photoshop CS1. The second one I drew traditionally on paper with felt tipped micron pens and colored in Photoshop CS1. The signatures I made by applying area-specific filters, such as contrast, levels, saturation, sharpness and shadow/highlight to accentuate Snake's... Features.

Posted Image

Here's something I made the last time the Love Theme was playing in the background of a certain website.
Posted Image
My TUMBLR

Alex9944
Member Avatar
Foxhound Private
That War has changed... speech made me laugh my ass off.
Posted Image
DON'T CLICK!

Gun Animal
Member Avatar
Here's a desktop I made a few days ago:

Posted Image

Here's the full size.
Edited by Gun Animal, Jun 26 2010, 02:13:57 AM.
Posted Image
My TUMBLR

Roger
Member Avatar
?
Hmm... Pichu has been forever changed.
[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]
micster
Dec 4 2013, 06:26:42 PM
ROGER? OOHHHHH SHEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT

RaidenRising
Member Avatar
Jail Guard
Gun Animal
Jun 24 2010, 07:10:51 PM
RaidenRising
Jun 24 2010, 11:08:15 AM
Depends! The first one I drew digitally with a wacom tablet in Photoshop CS1. The second one I drew traditionally on paper with felt tipped micron pens and colored in Photoshop CS1. The signatures I made by applying area-specific filters, such as contrast, levels, saturation, sharpness and shadow/highlight to accentuate Snake's... Features.

Posted Image

Here's something I made the last time the Love Theme was playing in the background of a certain website.
Ah, I'm just getting to grips with using a Wacom Tab, glad to see it isn't a wasted investment.
Posted Image

EasyKill
Member Avatar
Hi-Tech Soldier
I liked the Pokemon has changed thing even better than the pictures. You're a funny guy. And your drawings rock.

Monday
Jail Guard
Art is a subjective piece of mind.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Fan Art · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned