Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
couple pf fan drawings and still i did; let me know what you think
Topic Started: May 29 2011, 07:03:45 PM (1,049 Views)
Snow
Member Avatar
Heavily-Armed Trooper
Posted Image

It is a bit upside down and dark but garra of the sands naruto

Posted Image

Kakashi from naruto

Posted Image

Resengen from naruto on PhotoShop

Posted Image

Still life of three apples

Anyway let me know what you think if I can ill post up better photos soon
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badazzchicken2
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
pretty dang good drawings u got there
Posted Image Can you fail worse than this lol

Startn to boost, i got fkn good. now im just tryn to enjoy mgo

Thunderbolt
Member Avatar
落雷
Those look pretty good, a little sloppy (mine are usually sloppy too), but good. You should get a scanner though lol.

Posted Image

Sign My Petition for more Gray Fox and Solid Snake figures already, GEEZ!

NakedFox98
Member Avatar
Jail Guard
Lightning in the Rain
Jun 19 2011, 04:08:22 AM
Those look pretty good, a little sloppy (mine are usually sloppy too), but good. You should get a scanner though lol.

You probably already noticed this but your picture says "Lighting in the Rain". Just letting you know. Sorry, a little of topic.
You have been downtrodden, you have been abandoned! Now rise up, out of the oppressed! Emerge from the shadows! Now you fight for yourself! For riches, for honor, FOR THE BROTHERHOOD!

although
Jail Guard
not bad not bad

Mar
Member Avatar
"Evil is evil...lesser, greater,middling..it makes no difference."
Hot stuff man, I draw too and that looks like some pretty sweet stuff to me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fan Art · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned