Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Random things that annoy you.
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 08:13:10 PM (41,320 Views)
RevEK
Member Avatar
Dead Cell refugee

Dropping the remote and the batteries scatter

People who put earphones in to hear what the person on the phone is saying and hold the phone to their ear, pisses me off for some reason.

Gouched ears.

People blaring their shitey music up the back of the bus

Breaking a £10 or £20 note for something that costs about 70p

Narrow minded religious bigots (this city specifically)

Indie (not sure if that's the right term) teenage guys who dress like geeks on purpose for some kind of fashion trend.

Cunts who get the Liam Gallagher haircut (even worse if rounded off with the Gallagher coat)

The whole country being pretty much mutual in their contempt for Tories and Labour but keep voting the bastards in anyway

Pouring cornflakes into a bowl then noticing there's no milk

Tying in with the previous one, taking a shit then noti..... well you know where this is going

Fake left wing pricks who bang on about being against big corporations by tweeting on IPHONES and the like

Cunts putting big loud exhausts on shite like Fiat Puntos

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tazmo
Member Avatar
MGSF - Where everyone is right and you're wrong

Dropping something and it completely vanishes for days.
Trying to kill a spider, but you fail, and you can't find it.
Putting something somewhere safe, only to forget where you put it.
MGS quizzez - LINK
E3 2013 video guide - LINK

PS Plus UK guide - LINK
Post in the Battledome - LINK
PS3 Trophy card - LINK

LiSD
Hey. You turned left.
People who take fucking forever on the ATM.

People who take fucking forever to drive from the crossroads when lights turn green.

People who can't handle pressure and cry constantly.

People who can't clean after themselves in public toilets.

Salespeople who know less about the product they're selling than I do.

People who wear clothes several sizes too small for their body build.

When I pay a fortune for "organic" vegetables at local market and they have no taste.

When someone leaves a single unit of something edible in a package originally containing several dozen in order to avoid throwing away the packaging.

When people don't finish perfectly decent meal just to spite someone else.

How adorably misanthropic of me, I know.

Black Cat
Member Avatar
Swamp witch

Ringtone time, when one person in a group decides to let everyone else around enjoy the "awesome" ringtones that he's downloaded, which causes a chain reaction and everyone else around has to whip out their phones and do the same thing not to be outdone.

Trying to find my phone when the ringer is turned off. (It always is.)

People who breathe really loudly all the time.

Not having any good batteries around when I need them.

How quickly video game controllers degrade.

TV commercials.
Posted Image

"If life pushes you down, you gotta push back. If you're dealt a bunch of lemons, you gotta take those lemons and stuff them down somebody's throat until they see yellow." - Frank Reynolds

SSHD - Scary Shit to Hear in the Dark

Shackleford
Member Avatar
The Jon Jones of MGSF

Those who do not use their turn signal

Those who drive without a Y chromosome

Those who do not wear a seatbelt when riding in my vehicle and cause the both of us to get a ticket

Those who do not understand that the "speed limit" is more of a suggestion than an actual limit unless police are present (I'm not saying go 100mph, just get out of the fuckin way if someone is going faster than you)

Those who drive green Aerostar vans

Those who drive Smart Cars

Whoever decided that pedestrians should get the right-of-way. Cars are bigger and faster, they should go first. That's nature. Don't fuck with nature.

Losing a half pack of smokes, opening a new pack and finding the original 5 minutes later.

The guy who yells "WOOOOOOH!" at 4 AM EVERY FUCKING weekDAY (no exaggeration) in front of my house while he goes to work at the naval base.
Intandem fite me pussy
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

The Fool On The Hill
Member Avatar
The model human being.
Liam Gallagher

Facebook bitches

And on the subject of cars, people who drive automatics.
Posted Image
Awards

Bames Jond
Member Avatar
now this is pod racing

Elitist fucks

Rude people

Arrogant people

Backseat drivers

Tailgater drivers

Police

When people take pictures of me when I'm eating

When people ask "is it good?" after I take the first bite of a meal. I'll tell you what I think when I'm done.

Text addicts

People on facebook who post EVERYTHING about their numerous short-term troubled relationships and throw a shitfit when someone actually calls them out on being obsessed or psycho.

People on facebook who always post stupid relationship memes

People on facebook who always complain about hating their life but post happy statuses about them having fun later, in an endless cycle.

Facebook

People who bring drama with them everywhere they go, online and IRL

People who right before a test always say they're going to fail but always do fine

People who are always stressed out and take it out on other people by making them stressed too

Those university frat-boy types who wear Aeropostle and Abercombie and fitch shirts and live to brag about how much they drink

People who call Democrats low-information voters but then vote Republican, or vice-versa.

98% of the stuff on TV and radio

Captain Jack Sparrow
Member Avatar
ABSOLUTA
People who use the gym´s equipment, get tired, and stay sited there, thinking on their stupid lifes while resting. I usually want to kill them :)
Liquid, you´re outdated!
Posted Image

Snake Eater
Member Avatar
Take Your Heart

When I'm trying to get somewhere and there's someone blocking the way and they won't get out. Especially if it's a women using her cellphone... I had to endure that sh*t today.

Suede

lol well yeah if there aint no doritos then whats the point in living?
Posted Image

WAKE UP! GET UP! GET OUT THERE!!

Shackleford
Member Avatar
The Jon Jones of MGSF

The Fool On The Hill
Jun 1 2013, 11:00:32 PM
And on the subject of cars, people who drive automatics.
Forgot about this. Stick should be mandatory.
Intandem fite me pussy
Posted Image

RevEK
Member Avatar
Dead Cell refugee

Captain Jack Sparrow
Jun 1 2013, 11:22:48 PM
People who use the gym´s equipment, get tired, and stay sited there, thinking on their stupid lifes while resting. I usually want to kill them :)
I must admit this is me >__>

However I do always move along if they say "are you going to be long?"
Posted Image

Lucent
Member Avatar
Covert Taskforce Member
Liars. Particularly those who lie just out of habit or to make themselves look better... maybe even for no reason.
People who are two-faced .
People who do not want to accept the consequences of their actions.
People who always rush others, but take their time when someone else is telling them to hurry.
People who ask for your advice and then turn right back around and does something else over and over again.
Religious nuts.
Any advertising of religion
People who love to cry "Racist!" at everything.
Genuine idiots
People with no tolerance for something they do not understand.
People who can't clean up after themselves.
People who won't let you clean up after them even though they don't clean up after themselves.
People who move my stuff without telling me particularly at work.

Edit: And pretty much everything on Bame's list.
Edited by Lucent, Jun 2 2013, 01:01:52 AM.
If my signature is too big, please say something so I can fix it. Thank you.
Posted Image

Bames Jond
Member Avatar
now this is pod racing

Lucent

People who won't let you clean up after them even though they don't clean up after themselves.
This is one of the most frustrating things in the world. The nerve of some people... :guns2:

Oh yeah I drive automatic. And I always go at the speed limit unless it's high way or I'm particularly rushed. idgaf
Edited by Bames Jond, Jun 2 2013, 01:26:19 AM.

Captain Jack Sparrow
Member Avatar
ABSOLUTA
Playing a MGS game that doen´t have the pause function for the cutscenes/codec. Then a random Hurr Durr person needs to socially interact with us for whatever reason.
Liquid, you´re outdated!
Posted Image

doubleo sigint
Member Avatar
I just wanna see you shine 'cause I know you are a Stargirl

People who think they have you all worked out psychologically to a tee but couldn't be more wrong.

Overly consecutive right wing people.

Overly liberal left wing people.

People that refuse to look at something because they think it sucks even though they haven't seen/heard it yet.

Narrow minded unimaginative people.

Facebook relationship Drake memes.

Dropping shit that then vanishes into oblivion.

Waiting for Shenmue III like...
Posted Image

Fear
Member Avatar
Anxiety hangover
People in general.
Posted Image

black king
Member Avatar
...Burger King?

Facebook

People who don't flush after using public restrooms

People who are married to their cell phones

People who make crap up just to sound cool

People who use terms like LOL and YOLO in real life.

I agree with Bames as well. Hit a lot.

Posted Image
The Rules | My MTG Decks

Awards

Captain Jack Sparrow
Member Avatar
ABSOLUTA
black king
Jun 2 2013, 02:32:43 AM
People who use terms like LOL and YOLO in real life.

i never actually TALKED to somebody in English, but man... are you serious? There are people who says LOL instead of laughing? I think i caught cancer by reading this.
Liquid, you´re outdated!
Posted Image

Black Cat
Member Avatar
Swamp witch

black king

People who make crap up just to sound cool

I don't know if many people on this forum listen to Judas Priest, but in their song Painkiller there's a part where he says "Faster than a laser bullet, Louder than an atom bomb". A friend and I were listening to that song once and when he heard that part he looked at me and said, I shit you not, "In all actuality, laser bullets fly extremely slowly."

At first I thought he was joking so I laughed, but he was being completely serious. I was more amused by it than annoyed, but I think that's a good example of when people make crap up just to sound cool.
Posted Image

"If life pushes you down, you gotta push back. If you're dealt a bunch of lemons, you gotta take those lemons and stuff them down somebody's throat until they see yellow." - Frank Reynolds

SSHD - Scary Shit to Hear in the Dark

Supreme Leader Dante
Member Avatar
Supreme Leader

I have some ones that probably apply more to London than anywhere else but what the hey..

People who stop in the middle of busy streets to look at a map, converse with other people or just generally stand around like a gormless cunt. In central London particularly you CANNOT do this, the streets are busy 24/7. If you need to stop for whatever reason MOVE TO THE SIDE OF THE PAVEMENT YOU SELF INDULGENT MOTHERFUCKERS.

Tourists or general wankers who stand on the left of the escalator blocking everyone's way even though the fact you STAND ON THE RIGHT AND WALK ON THE LEFT is one of the most advertised tube etiquette you see on the London Underground.

Children on public transport. I am convinced that this is the reason in ear earphones were created along with MP3 players. Why are you so fucking loud children? Why?

Cyclists who go through red lights. Seriously, it's insane. I see so many cyclists just go straight through red lights like that shit doesn't apply to them. IF YOU ARE ON THE ROAD YOU ARE A ROAD VEHICLE YOU PRICKS. Red lights apply to you! Also stay on the left side you lane jumping suicidal cunts. If you've got a death wish don't force that on motorists and pedestrians.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Confessions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin · Global Moderator · Forum Moderator · Member · Validating · Banned