Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Red Dead Redemption Chat Topic
Topic Started: Oct 16 2009, 02:12:28 PM (16,871 Views)
Beagle
Member Avatar
Better to rule in hell.
reading about Call of Juarez got me thinking of red dead redemption. a sequel to red dead revolver, which dissapointed me greatly lol but this one looks promising

trailer
Edited by Beagle, May 19 2010, 08:33:39 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sadistic_greyfox
Member Avatar
Midnight Leader

I Loved teh First game man but then again I'm a big time Westerns fan. I'm really looking forward to this one although I heard Red from the first isn't the main character. shame it keeps getting delayed.
Posted Image
Missing you more with each day, Joe (OS.)

Spoiler: click to toggle

Beagle
Member Avatar
Better to rule in hell.
yeah i heard it was supposed to be out by now but hey that was the problem of the first game so i think they should take as much time as they need.

also i wonder if the main Character is actually Red's father. the Indian Woman Looks familiar maybe that is Red's mom? plus from the dialog in the trailer it sounds as if the Speaker is telling a Story, and from what i can guess this happened a little before Red's time

Edit: oh yeah and it sounds like his name is Bill Marsden... did we ever know what Red's father was named?
Edited by Beagle, Oct 17 2009, 05:29:07 AM.

Django
Member Avatar
I like the way you die boy
Grand Theft Auto in the Old West... can't wait.

Wonder how big the map will be? Liberty City was detailed but too small for my liking, I'm hoping theres going to be loads of places to explore this time around.
Edited by Django, Oct 19 2009, 05:43:58 PM.
Posted Image

Beagle
Member Avatar
Better to rule in hell.
deffinetly it would be awesome if it were a whole state XD but yeah it should be a bigger map because there just wasn't that many buildings in the old west.

i wonder if there is going to be an online component. death match TDM or if there will be any DLC

Django
Member Avatar
I like the way you die boy
Microsoft will probably get exclusive DLC again seeing as Sony don't seem to bother shelling out for any.

Online will probably be the same as GTA but with western themed matches.
Posted Image

Beagle
Member Avatar
Better to rule in hell.
oh yeah i hadn't thought about that T.T crap i hope Sony get's their act together about that, it's crazy i mean Microsoft is making money hand over fist from the DLC on GTA.
Edited by Beagle, Oct 19 2009, 10:25:53 PM.

Beagle
Member Avatar
Better to rule in hell.
Massive bump there is a new trailer out and it comes with a release date

also if you look closely you can see a Colt 1911 and a Luger. so this is very late in the western period interesting

FaizanKauser
Member Avatar
Foxhound Officer
Yeah awesome trailers i can't wait for this game! It's gonna be super cool =D
PSN - FaizanKauser / MGO - MGS1Snake

Posted Image

Quote:

Gene: xalwaysopenmouthx is a girl!?
*Gene Takes Cloths Off*

[Foxhound Recruitment V2]

Digitaldude
Member Avatar
T L O U
30th April, just after my Birthday. Awesome, I'm looking forward to this, probably more so than LA Noire. Thanks for posting that Beagle.
Posted Image

FaizanKauser
Member Avatar
Foxhound Officer
Can anyone confirm if this game has online?

Posted Image

Quote:

*Gene Takes Cloths Off*

Beagle
Member Avatar
Better to rule in hell.
i'll look into it... hell what are journalists for? :P

no problemo DD i loved the first games multiplayer can't wait for this one ^_^
Edited by Beagle, Feb 14 2010, 03:06:42 AM.

FaizanKauser
Member Avatar
Foxhound Officer
Yeah this is gonna be awesome but i hope it's gonna be a long single player like GTA games :)

Posted Image

Quote:

*Gene Takes Cloths Off*

Beagle
Member Avatar
Better to rule in hell.
i found an interesting article. nothing about online play but i nearly nergasmed when they talked about lassoing a mother fucking bear

http://play.tm/preview/24807/red-dead-redemption/
Edited by Beagle, Feb 15 2010, 10:20:29 AM.

Hart
Member Avatar
H-U-F-F and I puff
For those who haven't seen them yet, here are some AMAZING gameplay vids. Before watching these I was skeptical, now I can't wait.

The whole good/bad choice thing finally looks natural and awesome in a game (near the end of 1st video). Usually games force it too much (Mass Effect, not saying it's bad but it does do this with conversations), but here it just looks like whatever you do eventually has an outcome.

First time in a long time I've been wowed by gameplay footage.

+ tying up bandits and dragging them while riding a horse is the shit, watch at 2:35 on the first video.
Edited by Hart, Feb 16 2010, 05:01:38 PM.
If you think you're free, there's no escape possible.

NateDog
Member Avatar
We have arrived.
Wow those really look amazing, thanks for posting Hart.

I was kinda the same as you, I was a bit disinterested with this after a while of thinking I was going to get it and such but this really does look brilliant.
Watch this space.

andumas
Member Avatar
The Wild Card
Holy shit. This game wasn't even on my radar until I just watched those trailers. I remember Red Dead revolver back in the day, it was pretty fun but this looks like a gigantic improvement.
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

This is human life at its best
We'll televise this event
You can learn how to live, breathe
And finally die

FaizanKauser
Member Avatar
Foxhound Officer
Yeah this game was also well out of my radar... Good thing the topic was made :)

Posted Image

Quote:

*Gene Takes Cloths Off*

Beagle
Member Avatar
Better to rule in hell.
joo are welcome ^_^

and thanks for those vids hart i didn't even notice those, lol all the more reason for me to buy the game now :P

Hart
Member Avatar
H-U-F-F and I puff
New trailer. Looks niceee.
If you think you're free, there's no escape possible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gaming Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned