Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Death Stranding forum and new theme!
Topic Started: Jun 16 2016, 05:15:13 PM (2,339 Views)
Dirty Duck
Member Avatar
super𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

Howdy folks! Just a small update.

With Kojima seemingly going full steam ahead with his new studio, Kojima Productions (hmm, where have I heard that name before?) the Kojima Productions section of the forum has been moved. It is now located below Announcements, above Metal Gear Solid talk. And a Death Stranding forum has been added for discussion of the new project.

There have been numerous suggestions from members to rebrand the forum to a Kojima Productions forum, just to respond to those suggestions: we have no plans to rebrand the forum currently. The forum will go ahead as it always has under the name MGSForums, and will be a hub for discussion on all of MGS as well as ALL of Kojima's works, hence our bringing the KP Forum into the spotlight.

Furthermore, for those who are perhaps wishing to move on from MGS a bit faster than the rest of us, we've added a new theme. The Ludens theme displays the character created by Kojima for his new studio's logo, offering a non-MGS theme to those of you who wish to abandon the glorious series. Or to those of you who just think Ludens looks cool :facelick:

Hope you all like the theme and enjoy your day!

Duck out.
Posted Image
the beast ii

R.I.P G.J.V | R.I.P OS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WhiteThinDuke
Member Avatar

Yeah imo there is no need for a rebrand yet; for all we know another triple A mgs title could be on the way

A Big Crocodile
Member Avatar
Filthy casuals

I like the colour scheme, but I don't like the wide margins. So for now MGSF Energy > Ludens imo.
[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]
A Big Bad Croc's Big Bad Bragging Blog || My Soundcloud || My Mixcloud

Forever a boss

NateDog
Member Avatar
We have arrived.
I cannot change my theme, keep getting this error: The requested URL /topic/7886018/1/ was not found on this server.

Edit: It worked actually, the error came up but then when I went to a different page rather than reloading the same. Any chance you've advanced on that darker theme Dirty-Duck ? :rolleyes:
Edited by NateDog, Jun 16 2016, 08:45:54 PM.
Watch this space.

Dirty Duck
Member Avatar
super𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

NateDog
Jun 16 2016, 08:44:10 PM
Edit: It worked actually, the error came up but then when I went to a different page rather than reloading the same. Any chance you've advanced on that darker theme Dirty-Duck ? :rolleyes:
I'm having real trouble altering the colour palette to look good. Coding and whatnot amirite?
Posted Image
the beast ii

R.I.P G.J.V | R.I.P OS.

Jassassino
Member Avatar
Avocados at law.

New theme is actually so attractive.
Posted Image
The man without fear...
Rest in Peace, OS.

Welcome to the Gallery
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ludens
I'll keep coming
The Ludens theme looks glorious. I'm using it from now on, and I think I'll have to request a username change as well :facelick:
Posted Image

Mr. Tibbs
Member Avatar

But your name just rolls off the tongue so easily

Octavious Wrex
Member Avatar
The man, the myth, the Monster

The new theme looks nice, great work to whoever is responsible!

I'm glad we're sticking as MGSF, at least for now. Metal Gear has been a part of my life since I played MG as a kid. Even if Death Stranding is the greatest game of all time, it wouldn't change my love for MGS!
Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted Image
Compromise where you can. Where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say 'No, you move'.

Ludens
I'll keep coming
Exactly. creating a subforum for DS instead of rebranding the entire forums was the best possible choice by mods.
Posted Image

NateDog
Member Avatar
We have arrived.
Dirty Duck
Jun 16 2016, 08:50:43 PM
NateDog
Jun 16 2016, 08:44:10 PM
I'm having real trouble altering the colour palette to look good. Coding and whatnot amirite?
Code-gate never ends
Watch this space.

Saladin
Member Avatar
Me and humor don't get along so well

Thanks duck, I really like the new theme :)

AWARDS

MemoriesLP

They invent dates to be happy.
-MemoriesLP, commenting on some NBGO users

black king

We don't have a moment before our conception and tell God "Yeah I'd like to be born bisexual, black, to slightly abusive parents, and speak Swahili."
-Black King, commenting on human existence

Infiltrator
Member Avatar

I'm rocking the new theme as well. It's amazing, good work! :thumb:
Posted Image

Mr. Gibbs

I hope we all die.
Max Payne

You stop right fucking there and apologies Infiltrator . CIA is many things; a has been meme master, a baneposter who ran it to the ground so bad to where it stopped being funny, a complete and utter podcast tsundere but I will NOT allow you to call him a shitty Gary Stu who killed a 7 part book series. That's just mean and unfair.

Sorry if I sound angry but this was too much, even with the strike in mind.

Agent
Member Avatar

Nice theme

Mr. Tibbs
Member Avatar

Is there any way you can add in a whole bunch of dead whales? Other than that this theme is ace

CIA
Member Avatar

Dead crabs or bust.
Posted Image
Departed: I hate MGS 1 because I'm old.
Forum Bling

Sword
Member Avatar
Kaz... I'm already half Xehanort
I've never been able to let go of the default Gray V2.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Mr.Tony

Nice theme as long as it gets things better...

Dirty Duck
Member Avatar
super𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

Mr.Tony
Jun 20 2016, 03:10:46 AM
Nice theme as long as it gets things better...
it probably won't :cry:
Posted Image
the beast ii

R.I.P G.J.V | R.I.P OS.

MemoriesLP
Member Avatar

Ohhhhh I like the design!!!
Sorry about my English!! I'm from Brazil :)
Posted Image

"Mas nao importa, nao faz mal, voce ainda pensa e eh melhor do que nada, tudo que voce podia ser, ou nada"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements & Rules · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned