Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Metal Gear Series General Chat; Discuss anything relating to the MGS Saga here
Topic Started: Jun 19 2016, 06:49:24 PM (9,569 Views)
The Departed
Member Avatar
Your friendly neighborhood truck

as the title suggests, this is just a general metal gear chat thread. discuss whatever from anything with metal gear in front of it.
Posted Image
Dirty Duck

Duck as sake no bidibgeybfbfhailhydradrinkn:(

awards and such

r.i.p. to the coolest dude we'll ever know :gary:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mr.Tony

The bandana.
So the bandana of Solid Snake was orginaly the one of The Boss and itwas given to Solid Snake by Big Boss later on the game, is it true ? or it's a another bandana that he has.

CIA
Member Avatar

Not true. Fan speculation.

Big Boss throws the bandana away. Strangelove gets it. Venom gets the bandana later around when he gets The Boss's AI pod. Venom appeared to still respect The Boss...

Venom Snake

I haven't forgotten what you told me, Boss. We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger. I have to drive out this demon inside me - build a better future. That's what I - what we - will leave as our legacy. Another mission, right Boss?

I don't see any reason for Venom Snake to give away The Boss's bandana to the guy Big Boss sent to kill him. I'm assuming Venom wasn't real crazy about Big Boss being a coward and leaving Venom with the mess.

Solid Snake appears to be wearing a bandana back in MG1. Unless Big Boss stole the bandana from Venom Snake and gave it to a bastard clone he despised, Solid Snake byob'd.

Edited by CIA, Jun 20 2016, 06:38:43 PM.
Posted Image
Departed: I hate MGS 1 because I'm old.
Forum Bling

Mr.Tony

CIA
Jun 20 2016, 06:29:00 PM
Not true. Fan speculation.

Big Boss throws the bandana away. Strangelove gets it. Venom gets the bandana later around when he gets The Boss's AI pod. Venom appeared to still respect The Boss...

Venom Snake

I haven't forgotten what you told me, Boss. We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger. I have to drive out this demon inside me - build a better future. That's what I - what we - will leave as our legacy. Another mission, right Boss?

I don't see any reason for Venom Snake to give away The Boss's bandana to the guy Big Boss sent to kill him. I'm assuming Venom wasn't real crazy about Big Boss being a coward and leaving Venom with the mess.

Solid Snake appears to be wearing a bandana back in MG1. Unless Big Boss stole the bandana from Venom Snake and gave it to a bastard clone he despised, Solid Snake byob'd.

Spoil warning..
You know i still haven't played MGS 4 Yet and also all the titles that are released later...
the last one i finished so far was MGS3 on ps2 and it's been 10 years ago...i wanna reply it again on the PS3 HD Collection so...
Edited by Mr.Tony, Jun 20 2016, 06:42:06 PM.

Mr.Tony

Alright than changeof the question:
I was searching on the networkearlier and this is what i found:
Posted Image
When did Big Boss told Snake that he's his father, when that happen ?
In the end of MG 2 SS or before MG , when do you think ?
/Discuss!
And please tell me what happend to Holly in MG 2 SS, Snake Used to talk to her differently and she was a blond one which wanted to eatdinner with Snake...what happend to her during these 6 years?
we know the restof thestory of mostly all the other Campbell...Miller...Snake...but her she was denied, what do you think happend to her ?

And yeah the last MGS i played so far was MGS2 onHD and it's been 2 months ago...andnow i'm planing on playing MGS 3 HD, i haven't played the new titles...just seen some new videos...I'm playing itto the limite
Edited by Mr.Tony, Jun 20 2016, 06:53:00 PM.

CIA
Member Avatar

Gotcha. Just answering the question.

The last known owner was the nameless/faceless msf medic who got facial reconstruction and hypnotherapy after a vagina bomb blew up in his face.

Posted Image

The bandana likely was destroyed in Outer Heaven. Solid Snake killed Venom Snake at the end of Metal Gear and had to escape before the place exploded. Solid Snake had no reason to take a dead traitor's bloody sweaty clothes. He didn't know Big Boss was his father until Metal Gear 2 when Solid Snake used chocolate from a ration to neutralize acid and burn Big Boss's face with a lighter and aerosol can. And even then, Big Boss never actually told Solid Snake anything. Solid Snake says Big Boss told him after being tortured in Metal Gear Solid.
Posted Image
Forum Bling

Mr.Tony

Can't read what was posted above...please understand.
I just saw the picture you just posted above and i can't read it..
Thanks for yourhelp and trying to answer and all Mr.CIA but i didn't hae any choice but to skip, try to answer me by not knowing the answer..
Edited by Mr.Tony, Jun 20 2016, 07:02:29 PM.

CIA
Member Avatar

I'll post it without the picture then:

The bandana likely was destroyed in Outer Heaven. Solid Snake killed Venom Snake at the end of Metal Gear and had to escape before the place exploded. Solid Snake had no reason to take a dead traitor's bloody sweaty clothes. He didn't know Big Boss was his father until Metal Gear 2 when Solid Snake used chocolate from a ration to neutralize acid and burn Big Boss's face with a lighter and aerosol can. And even then, Big Boss never actually told Solid Snake anything. Solid Snake says Big Boss told him after being tortured in Metal Gear Solid.

Holly got Natasha Romanenko'd. She wasn't important outside of that one story.
Edited by CIA, Jun 20 2016, 07:05:54 PM.
Posted Image
Forum Bling

Mr.Tony

CIA
Jun 20 2016, 07:01:59 PM
I'll post it without the picture then:

Please don't post anything related with titles such as:

- MGS 4
- MGS PO
- MGS PW
- MGR
- MGS V GZ
-MGS V PP
i swear up until now i don't know what their story is about..
im still stuck with playing MGS3...

CIA
Member Avatar

Why are you so concentrated on Holly?

What about George?

Posted Image
Edited by CIA, Jun 20 2016, 07:09:35 PM.
Posted Image
Forum Bling

Mr.Tony

CIA
Jun 20 2016, 07:09:12 PM
Why are you so concentrated on Holly?

What about George?

Posted Image
Because she's blond and beautiful. that's why!
Why not talking about her, while she played amajor role inthe serie...by being in one of the most dangers countries in the earth Zanzibar Land similar to ISIS, why not talking about what happend to her next...they ignored her for like:
20 years why ?
Edited by Mr.Tony, Jun 20 2016, 07:12:32 PM.

CIA
Member Avatar

I have doubts Solid Snake had intercourse with Holly or Meryl. He just talks the talk. The deepest relationship we've seen the entire series was his domestic partnership with Otacon when he was Olga's daughter's step-grandfather. And even after all that time living with Otacon, they never tied the knot. Solid Snake probably died a virgin.
Posted Image
Forum Bling

The Departed
Member Avatar

cia

nastasha wasn't important in her own story.
Posted Image
Dirty Duck

awards and such

Mr.Tony

CIA
Jun 20 2016, 07:14:56 PM
I have doubts Solid Snake had intercourse with Holly or Meryl. He just talks the talk. The deepest relationship we've seen the entire series was his domestic partnership with Otacon when he was Olga's daughter's step-grandfather. And even after all that time living with Otacon, they never tied the knot. Solid Snake probably died a virgin.
What ?
Okey for Holly i understand in the end of MG 2 SS, he run away while colonel campbell was looking for him, him and holly so conclusion they never had sex.
But for the case of Meryl she was 18 years Old, and i bet after Shadow moses..he took her to his Caban surrounded by 50 huskie dogs..and they start...living the life for a while it's true hehad sex with virgin meryl with her tight vagina...but yea...but the thing is: there are two posible ending to their relationship...
Either
They had sex for long time but he was sterile and can't reproduce and that'swhy she left him..
Or
She couldn't live with him because of his poor pocket and his backwardlife style..she live with a man who has no car no moneyno cash no future...only living in alaska with nothing else...she saw that therewas no future by staying with him and she was young only 18 years old she wanna live the crazy life go here and thereand do some shoping while the man is tired of the life she was looking for...so this explains why he said "I had enough of tomboysin mgs2 " because in reality she hated being with him because he don't wanna live the crazylife that any female would want to butinstead he wanna lock her inside his caban she makes some foods while he feeds his huskie inside of the wildness of the alaska, so atthe end she had no choice but to scream at him and fight against him and than leaves..while he saw all of that on her face..And stays shocked without saying a word...she was looking for a man that could give her the luxury life but she faced a scared man running from his past and can't facethe society...and that's also what explain his relation ship with Otacon....Hal is financialy stable so he won't rely on snake to help him live a dream...that's why their relationship was stronger than theone with Meryl, you understood now?

CIA
Member Avatar

The Departed
Jun 20 2016, 07:22:49 PM
cia

That's what I was going for.

Didn't the exploding figure skater do more?

tony

What ?
Okey for Holly i understand in the end of MG 2 SS, he run away while colonel campbell was looking for him, him and holly so conclusion they never had sex.
But for the case of Meryl she was 18 years Old, and i bet after Shadow moses..he took her to his Caban surrounded by 50 huskie dogs..and they start...living the life for a while it's true hehad sex with virgin meryl with her tight vagina...but yea...but the thing is: there are two posible ending to their relationship...
Either
They had sex for long time but he was sterile and can't reproduce and that'swhy she left him..
Or
She couldn't live with him because of his poor pocket and his backwardlife style..she live with a man who has no car no moneyno cash no future...only living in alaska with nothing else...she saw that therewas no future by staying with him and she was young only 18 years old she wanna live the crazy life go here and thereand do some shoping while the man is tired of the life she was looking for...so this explains why he said "I had enough of tomboysin mgs2 " because in reality she hated being with him because he don't wanna live the crazylife that any female would want to butinstead he wanna lock her inside his caban she makes some foods while he feeds his huskie inside of the wildness of the alaska, so atthe end she had no choice but to scream at him and fight against him and than leaves..while he saw all of that on her face..And stays shocked without saying a word...she was looking for a man that could give her the luxury life but she faced a scared man running from his past and can't facethe society...and that's also what explain his relation ship with Otacon....Hal is financialy stable so he won't rely on snake to help him live a dream...that's why their relationship was stronger than theone with Meryl, you understood now?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by CIA, Jun 20 2016, 07:35:05 PM.
Posted Image
Forum Bling

Mr.Tony

I get more into the story than anyone else because i live through every single moment inside of the game and i mix my own feelings with the one of the character...and since they are left unanswered...i'll be happy to fill the gap by my own point of view;

The Departed
Member Avatar

cia

fatman was the best character in that entire game.

at least cecile had that drunk cassette tape, if nothing else.
Posted Image
Dirty Duck

awards and such

Mr.Tony

CIA
Jun 20 2016, 07:31:19 PM
The Departed
Jun 20 2016, 07:22:49 PM
cia

That's what I was going for.

Didn't the exploding figure skater do more?

tony

What ?
Either
Or

Posted Image
Posted Image
What did i do wrong again ? oh my god i was talking from my own view to story..and that's how i see things could end up between the two...
what the hell do you expect from a young 18 years old girl to do when she's locked up andonly fed to be sexualy abused by a 33 years old man for months...what doyoucall that love ? huh ?while the man can't a afford anything that it is the 21 centry...just a shity creppy life with his dogs...and smoking..Have asked in a girl forums or something: would you liketo live with a Ex military who ives in the outscearts of city in a snow places and lives ina caban far aay from society and lives with his 50 huskies it's like being a slave..it's like a prison to any young female...being sexualy abused by a 33 years old man..Insidea caban..With no lights on...every day inside that caban it's like a hell...she was the daughter of a colonel...or an High rank military she probebly had a luxury life...studing in school and having nice food and having nice house and nice room and nice tvnice evrything..suddenly she is stock inside a caban..it's the nightmare of any young woman.

CIA
Member Avatar

Mr.Tony
Jun 20 2016, 07:42:48 PM
What did i do wrong again ? oh my god i was talking from my own view to story..and that's how i see things could end up between the two...
what the hell do you expect from a young 18 years old girl to do when she's locked up andonly fed to be sexualy abused by a 33 years old man for months...what doyoucall that love ? huh ?while the man can't a afford anything that it is the 21 centry...just a shity creppy life with his dogs...and smoking..Have asked in a girl forums or something: would you liketo live with a Ex military who ives in the outscearts of city in a snow places and lives ina caban far aay from society and lives with his 50 huskies it's like being a slave..it's like a prison to any young female...being sexualy abused by a 33 years old man..Insidea caban..With no lights on...every day inside that caban it's like a hell...she was the daughter of a colonel...or an High rank military she probebly had a luxury life...studing in school and having nice food and having nice house and nice room and nice tvnice evrything..suddenly she is stock inside a caban..it's the nightmare of any young woman.
I feel like every conversation with you should come with a countdown timer until it leads to sexual assault. Why are you assuming snake would kidnap a girl and make her his sex slave? What about their relationship implies anything close to what you're thinking?
Edited by CIA, Jun 20 2016, 07:54:35 PM.
Posted Image
Forum Bling

The Baneposter
Member Avatar
Only me

Tony im about 90% sure you were wanking off while writing that wall of text
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Metal Gear General · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned