Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Playerunknown Battlegrounds
Topic Started: Jun 1 2017, 07:41:56 PM (559 Views)
Sn4ke
Member Avatar
Damned
I've been playing this game a lot recently. It's a survival deathmatch/duo/4mansquadtdm game. Any players on any region?

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CIA
Member Avatar

It's a wonderful team kill simulator. The loading lobby is full of yokels screaming on mics and driving you to kill everyone when you get armed. 10 out of 10.
Posted Image
Departed: I hate MGS 1 because I'm old.
Forum Bling

Supreme Leader Dante
Member Avatar
Supreme Leader

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds overtakes Fallout 4, holds highest peak player count of any non-Valve game on Steam.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/07/31/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-overtakes-fallout-4-holds-highest-peak-player-count-of-any-non-valve-game-on-steam/

This has me intrigued. It's launching on console later this year too. Anyone playing it right now?
Posted Image

V
Member Avatar

This from the guy who made the DayZ mod?

It's not the kind of game I'd play, personally. It's the kind of game I'd watch someone else play which might explain why it's so popular on Twitch.
I thought he was kidding, but I
soon realized that Mr. Kojima was serious.

Posted Image

Dirty Duck
Member Avatar
super𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

When's it out on PS4?
Posted Image
the beast ii

R.I.P G.J.V | R.I.P OS.

Slipstream
Member Avatar
"Super Saiyan Jealous"
I think early next year but no set day.

I would be into it but I hate the Box and Key way of getting skins and stuff. Sure nothing important comes from it but I just hate the idea of "Here is a free thing but you can't open it without paying me money."
Posted Image

Ef9 o shea
Member Avatar
Hadoken

Anyone else here getting this on xbox this month?

Really is such a good game
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Gaming Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin · Global Moderator · Forum Moderator · Member · Validating · Banned