Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MGSF Mafia: Late Night; For (mostly) off-topic talk during night phases
Topic Started: Sep 12 2017, 12:10:01 AM (7,655 Views)
Dirty Duck
Member Avatar
super𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

Posted Image
Posted Image
the beast ii

R.I.P G.J.V | R.I.P OS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dirty Duck
Member Avatar
super𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

Posted Image

Some music, for the...mood.

Posted Image

Cupid's Arrow. Once Rapture's home for all the deviants and debutants. Now a spot for relaxation for those trapped in Fontaine's. When you're here you may forget about the violence and depravity around you. With all the bright lights and free smut, why, it almost feels like paid vacation! (Disclaimer:Ryan Industries does not offer paid vacation.)
Posted Image
Posted Image
the beast ii

R.I.P G.J.V | R.I.P OS.

Infiltrator
Member Avatar

Novitch-Denizen-Mark Meltzer

Mark Meltzer
Receives a list of names every night phase, one of the four names on the list is mafia.

I get it.
Posted Image

Mr. Gibbs

I hope we all die.
Max Payne

You stop right fucking there and apologies Infiltrator . CIA is many things; a has been meme master, a baneposter who ran it to the ground so bad to where it stopped being funny, a complete and utter podcast tsundere but I will NOT allow you to call him a shitty Gary Stu who killed a 7 part book series. That's just mean and unfair.

Sorry if I sound angry but this was too much, even with the strike in mind.

The Departed
Member Avatar
Your friendly neighborhood truck

Note to self:

Do not play bystander if there is Adam Jensen to be earned from dead bodies.
Posted Image
Dirty Duck

Duck as sake no bidibgeybfbfhailhydradrinkn:(

awards and such

r.i.p. to the coolest dude we'll ever know :gary:

Mr. Tibbs
Member Avatar

Dirty Duck
Sep 12 2017, 12:11:54 AM
free smut
Where is this?

Also tbh I think we're kinda better off not having novitch with this power... we'll see I guess.

The Departed
Member Avatar

Mr.-Gibbs

I'm pretty sure he'd still vote to lynch you, Dante, Jass and Duck, even though Duck isn't even playing the game.

He's the Will Graham to our "the rest of the Pennsylvania FBI", where none of us can truly comprehend his brilliance because he constantly patters on the line of Town and Mafia.

Sometimes, there's a morbid curiosity. Like, you know he's wrong, but at the same time, you're almost fascinated by his logic and evidence lol.
Posted Image
Dirty Duck

awards and such

black king
Member Avatar
...Burger King?

Well it's not Eve's Garden, but it'll do. Any drinks available?

Posted Image
The Rules | My MTG Decks

Awards

Suede
Member Avatar
Lady of Dragonstone

I'm glad I had headphones on when I started playing that video.
Posted ImageRest in peace, Joe.
Awards

Dirty Duck
Member Avatar
super𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

black king
Sep 12 2017, 01:31:41 AM
Well it's not Eve's Garden, but it'll do. Any drinks available?
*Elizabeth opens a tear*

Posted Image
Posted Image
the beast ii

R.I.P G.J.V | R.I.P OS.

Suede
Member Avatar
Lady of Dragonstone

Posted Image
Posted ImageRest in peace, Joe.
Awards

Supreme Leader Dante
Member Avatar
Supreme Leader

Infiltrator
Sep 12 2017, 12:53:55 AM
Novitch-Denizen-Mark Meltzer

Mark Meltzer
Receives a list of names every night phase, one of the four names on the list is mafia.

I get it.
Meh
Posted Image

The Departed
Member Avatar

He'd still vote to lynch the people who voted to lynch him.
Posted Image
Dirty Duck

awards and such

Dirty Duck
Member Avatar
super𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

Thanks to EVE, everybody can do something at night. So if you're not converting any can you please PM me stating such, just so I know everyones done all they wish to do during the night.
Posted Image
the beast ii

R.I.P G.J.V | R.I.P OS.

Novitch
Member Avatar
Knight
Have you guys ever sit down and watch a baseball game were a team gives to their rival team a free run? I know the answer is no but really can you guys explain as to why that is?

And if a team actually let that to happen. What would any of you think of their coach? Is he a good coach, I mean if you any ask him , he will give you an explanation as to why it was a tactically sound idea. He will be convinced that it is, even tho we all know is foolish and that he is a terrible coach. Well that just happened in the first day of the current mafia game, hopefully the mafia team wins really because you townies dont deserve it

Dirty Duck
Member Avatar
super𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

Novitch
Sep 12 2017, 06:01:35 PM
Have you guys ever sit down and watch a baseball game were a team gives to their rival team a free run? I know the answer is no but really can you guys explain as to why that is?

And if a team actually let that to happen. What would any of you think of their coach? Is he a good coach, I mean if you any ask him , he will give you an explanation as to why it was a tactically sound idea. He will be convinced that it is, even tho we all know is foolish and that he is a terrible coach. Well that just happened in the first day of the current mafia game, hopefully the mafia team wins really because you townies dont deserve it
I went to a baseball game once and the game was delayed for 3 hours because of oncoming weather. It proceeded to not rain for two and a half hours, after which I left. I didn't get to see any baseball be payed, but I didn't feel bitter because it was only $5 entry and the stadium was very impressive. I bought a couple of hot dogs and took in the atmosphere, and for me that was enough.

This is not a dumb analogy though this actually happened.
Posted Image
the beast ii

R.I.P G.J.V | R.I.P OS.

Jassassino
Member Avatar
Avocados at law.

Novitch
Sep 12 2017, 06:01:35 PM

I agree with your point, lynching you on Day 1 continuously has now become very detrimental to Mafia play, and will almost always disadvantage the Town. People could just ignore you if they didn't like your input.

But your analogy is really bad lol.
My thoughts on role implication and claiming Mr.-Gibbs :
Posted Image
Edited by Jassassino, Sep 13 2017, 01:53:04 AM.
Posted Image
The man without fear...
Rest in Peace, OS.

Welcome to the Gallery
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Departed
Member Avatar

And I thought my 30 page game was insane.

Kudos, Dirty-Duck

You just got 20 pages in and we're not even at the end of Day 2 yet lol Jesus.
Posted Image
Dirty Duck

awards and such

Infiltrator
Member Avatar

Sometimes I wonder if I'm breaking rules with implying my role.
Posted Image

Mr. Gibbs

I hope we all die.
Max Payne

You stop right fucking there and apologies Infiltrator . CIA is many things; a has been meme master, a baneposter who ran it to the ground so bad to where it stopped being funny, a complete and utter podcast tsundere but I will NOT allow you to call him a shitty Gary Stu who killed a 7 part book series. That's just mean and unfair.

Sorry if I sound angry but this was too much, even with the strike in mind.

The Departed
Member Avatar

Infiltrator

I'm against it personally. That's why i wanted to be as vague as possible.

Like, on one hand, it makes the suspicions increase, which makes the game more fun. But on the other hand, just having people outright vindicated by that feels kinda lame.

I'd rather their actions vindicate suspects rather than saying, "lol nah I'm so and so."
Posted Image
Dirty Duck

awards and such

The Baneposter
Member Avatar
Only me

nein
Edited by The Baneposter, Sep 13 2017, 02:09:28 AM.
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned