Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
MGSF Mafia - The H8ful Eight; Sponsored by Jassassino and BB88's newest wound ointment! Treat those gunshots in style, folks.
Topic Started: Oct 11 2017, 07:39:14 PM (5,093 Views)
Jassassino
Member Avatar
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

Posted Image
Music for the mood

Snow descends slowly on a wooden crucifix near a signpost opposite a lone rock, the landscape is a blinding white and the air is thick and dry. The snow bit the faces of travellers like a wolf’s tooth scratching against the skin. A cart slowly began moving up a ridge, passing by the crucifix with horses breathing hot and heavy, the heavy fog from the breath of the horses soon faded but was just as rapidly replaced by another draw of breath from the beasts, as the carriage driver cracked the whip against the horses backs.

A lone man, sat on a pile of frozen corpses, thawing only beneath where he sat with the warmth from his body passing gently through caught site of the carriage and approached it.

“Room for one more?” the shaded man said, whilst tipping his hat.

A husky voice from a throat scarred from years of cigar smoke and intense action rose loud from the carriage: “Put your guns on that rock over there and your hands up! Don’t come any step closer boy.”

“A little hostile now, aren’t we?” the man said, as he slid his revolver away from its holster and placed it on the rock, moving slowly forward.

“Well… I’ll be damned!” the husky voice thundered “If it ain’t Major Marquis Warren!”

“Do I know you?” asked the Major, his yellow lined cloak flailing in the cold winter wind.

The carriage door swung wide open with an enthusiastic clack “What are you doing out on this trail?!”

“John ‘The Hangman’ Ruth…” Major Warren smiled to himself.

Major Warren welcomed himself into the carriage, and after a some acquainting with each other, a third passenger with a western damsel’s voice spoke up.

“Don’t look at me you-“

Suddenly a firm punch dead onto the nose greeted the passenger. A woman fell from the carriage and dragged The Hangman out with her. As they scrambled to rise from the deep snow, a look of frustration struck The Hangman’s face, whilst a look of understanding also haunted the crooks of his mouth.

“What the HELL do you think you’re doing Warren?!”

As they clambered back into the carriage, kicking snow off against the foot-steps to the doors, the Major apologised. He didn’t previously realise that they’d been chained together, and could tell it wouldn’t bode well for either if they fell into trouble.

Suddenly, a fourth voice echoed amongst the trees dusted with snow. A crackly and snappy voice from much further west than any of the others shouted “HOLD UP!”

“Now… as the new Sherriff of-“

“Sherriff?! Shut up boy. Get back. Put your guns down and come over. Slowly.” The Hangman interrupted.

“Now I am-“

“Didn’t you hear what I said? You with the Major? This some sort of stick-up?!”

“John don’t be so ridiculous. I’ve never met this man in my life!” Warren responded in a moment.

The ‘Sherriff’ reluctantly put his revolvers down and approached slowly with his hands up, after presenting his papers it became clear he was indeed the new Sherriff of Red Rock. Warren and John, and likely even the bloody-nosed woman were more than surprised he was legitimate. “What’s the world come to…” John whispered to himself.

“Pardon suh?!” The Sherriff quickly responded. A glare was shot by the Hangman back and fro between the Sherriff and Major Warren, he was obliged to lobby his carriage with him and, reluctantly, so he did.

After a quick introduction and a sudden silence, the four passengers now knew one and other. Major Marquis Warren, a Civil War veteran. Chris Mannix, an out-of-his-league, newly elected Sherriff of Red Rock. John ‘The Hangman’ Ruth, who earnt his nickname due to only knowing how to bring his bounties in alive, never dead. And finally, Daisy. John wasn’t saying anything more, and forbid her from saying anything more, but Chris Mannix already had a hunch he wasn’t going to follow up on just yet.

After much toil, they finally reached Minnie’s Habberdashery. John Ruth knew something was afoot, the air was thick with treachery, and he wouldn’t settle down for a moment. 5 other men were seated around a humble fire, an old greyed man, a happy-go-lucky and rather colourful looking rancher, and of course, Minnie and Sweet Dave.

A scuttle was heard from under the floor boards, nothing was said but everybody was tense, everybody heard it. Nobody trusted each other and were ready to make a move in moments, at which point, John finally took Daisy to the centre of the room.

“This here is Daisy Domergue, she’s my bounty. She has a $10,000 bounty on her head, and she will be taken to Red Rock to hang! By me, and none other.”

“Now if anyone has a problem with that… do please say.”

The grey haired old man glanced back to his chessboard quickly, Major Warren recognised him in an instant. Southern patches, the confederate patch. This was none other than General Sanford. A general notorious for murdering countless numbers of black slaves and troopers for sadistic satisfaction and nothing more.

The bruntish looking and rather colourfully dressed man in the corner was none other than a rancher who went by the name ‘Joe’. It immediately gained interest from John Ruth, who swore he recognised the face from a poster of sorts, but couldn’t quite figure it out.

Suddenly, the front door swung open in a moment. Cold air and snow blew in like a rush of tiny daggers carried by the wind “I AM NEVER. GOING OUT THERE. AGAIN.” O.B said, tearing a bearskin off the wall before proceeding to wrap himself up firmly against the fire.

“… Are you okay son?” Chris Mannix gently said.

“NO!” O.B said with tenacity.

Minnie slowly walked towards him and gave him a bowl of soup to warm his cockles. The tension was broken for only a moment, but it quickly resumed, every hand was rested on their hips ready to draw.

“You’re always welcome to wrap up as warm as you need be O.B” Minnie said softly “Just remember, when you go driving your cart up on over ‘ere, no Mexicans and no dogs.”

“Now Minnie, don’t be like that!” Sweet Daves voice chuckled.

Minnie corrected herself “Oh of course! We let dogs in these days.”

Game Rules READ THIS – NEW RULES

Roles

Jody Domergue Gang Members:

WANTED: BOUNTY TARGET - $10,000 REWARD
Daisy Domergue – Attached to John ‘The Hangman’ Ruth, if she is lynched “The Hangman” will also die, however, if ‘The Hangman’ is lynched, she will lose her lynch vote due to being incapacitated and chained down to ‘The Hangman’.

WANTED: BOUNTY TARGET - $50,000 REWARD
Jody Domergue – Jody, the leader of the Jody Domergue Gang, is an expert of hiding in a basement. If he is investigated at night, false evidence will be given to the player who investigated him.

WANTED: BOUNTY TARGET - $10,000 REWARD
Joe ‘The Cowpuncher’ Gage – Joe is able to poison one cup of coffee throughout the game during a day phase. The person who has been poisoned will have to state who they believe poisoned the coffee, if correct, ‘The Cowpuncher’ will be exposed and the victim will survive, receiving $5,000.

Town Members:

Chris ‘The Sherrif’ Mannix – ‘The Sherrif’ receives a list of players every night of four players. One of whom will be part of the Jody Domergue Gang.

John ‘The Hangman’ Ruth – ‘The Hangman’ has sworn to take Daisy Domergue to Red Rock by morning. As a result, he has cuffed himself to her and knows who Daisy Domergue is. He will also be lynched if she is.

Major Marquis Warren – Major Warren has in his possession, a letter from Abraham Lincoln. If he is in danger of being night killed, he is able to present the letter from Abraham Lincoln and be excused from the kill. However, this will reveal his role the next day phase.

General Sandford - The old man lives only for revenge. His only aim is to lynch The Major. He knows The Major's true identity. If the Major is night killed, he wins with the town. If he successfully lynches the Major, he wins with any winning party. He can't be night killed.

O.B Jackson – A horse cart rider for John ‘The Hangman’ Ruth. O.B can untie the horses in the stable and role block one person a night as they leave to re-tie the horses.

Minnie – Fond of soup and providing people shelter, though not so fond of Mexicans and dogs, Minnie is able to distribute some of her hard earned dollars to whomever she sees fit every night phase.

Sweet Dave – Sweet Dave is able to choose or not choose a player once a day and distract them by playing chess with them, rendering their lynch vote useless when the final count happens at the end of the day phase.

Welcome to Minnie's Haberdashery!

Currency: Here at Minnie’s Haberdashery, all American Dollars can be used during the night phase to purchase several items of use, refer to Six Horse Judy’s shop for a menu on what you’ve got to purchase! Every player starts out with a set amount of cash of course and players will receive an even split of bounty reward cash if they successfully lynch one of the Jody Domergue Gang!
Players will also receive the remaining amount of a player’s wallet split between the successful lynchers when a player is lynched, so get lynching!

The Menu

Boiled sweets: $5,000 – Boiled sweets are more useful than you would wager after the US Civil War, a player can purchase boiled sweets and choose to use them during a day phase in order to deduct one lynch vote away from themselves on the final Lynch Counter at the end of the day phase.

Incomplete Ledger: $10,000 – Minnie and Sweet Dave don’t always finish what they’ve started. If purchased, the player will be request a role to investigate through their mailbox and receive a list of 4 possible candidates.

Iron Vest: $15,000 – Minnie insists this is a vest, but anyone can see that it’s just the door of a fireplace ripped off and strung together with bits of rope. If the player purchases this, they have immunity from one gunshot, but will be shattered after leaving the player exposed.

Smith & Wesson Revolver: $15,000 – What’s a Sherriff without his hat, Woody?! Bounty Hunter without his gun?! Purchasing a gun during the night phase allows the player to use it the next Day Phase or any other after to shoot a suspect. If a death results from a gunshot, the day phase immediately ends.
STARRING:

Suede
CIA
WhiteThinDuke
The-Baneposter
The-Departed
Mr.-Gibbs
Ranch-DuBois-Est.-2014
Infiltrator
Dirty-Duck
Agent

And finally!

Proudly presenting your hosts

The Writer: Jassassino

The Numbers Man: Big_Boss1988

The time is now 8PM GMT (20:00) in the evening. The Day phase will begin now and end after everybody has cast a vote or up to the Game Masters discretion.

Everybody begins with $1,500 US dollars.

Day 1 has now begun
Edited by Jassassino, Oct 12 2017, 09:53:20 PM.
Posted Image
There's always a bigger fish...
Rest in Peace, OS.

Welcome to the Gallery
Offline Profile Goto Top

Suede
Member Avatar
MGSF Patroit

Howdy, y'all!
Rest in peace, Joe.
Awards
Offline Profile Goto Top

big_boss1988
Member Avatar
I Am The Hype

Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

MGSF PEACE
Offline Profile Goto Top

WhiteThinDuke
Member Avatar

lynch Baneposter 1500
Edited by WhiteThinDuke, Oct 11 2017, 08:34:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Baneposter
Member Avatar
Only me

based set up
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Agent
Member Avatar

If it's the hateful eight why are there 10 of us 🤔🤔🤔
Offline Profile Goto Top

CIA
Member Avatar

On a road trip and I'm awful with motion sickness. I'll peak in at truck stops. Please no long dream interpretations involving Tibet.
Posted Image
Departed: I hate MGS 1 because I'm old.
Forum Bling
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Baneposter
Member Avatar
Only me

WhiteThinDuke
Oct 11 2017, 08:33:52 PM
lynch Baneposter 1500
hey wanna play chess
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Agent
Member Avatar

The Baneposter
Oct 11 2017, 09:28:19 PM
WhiteThinDuke
lynch Baneposter 1500
hey wanna play chess
LYNCH BANEPOSTER 1500
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Baneposter
Member Avatar
Only me

take that lynch back before someone gets hurt

Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Infiltrator
Member Avatar

The Baneposter
Oct 11 2017, 09:28:19 PM
WhiteThinDuke
lynch Baneposter 1500
hey wanna play chess
You're just asking to be lynched with this
Posted Image

Mr. Gibbs

I hope we all die.
Max Payne

You stop right fucking there and apologies Infiltrator . CIA is many things; a has been meme master, a baneposter who ran it to the ground so bad to where it stopped being funny, a complete and utter podcast tsundere but I will NOT allow you to call him a shitty Gary Stu who killed a 7 part book series. That's just mean and unfair.

Sorry if I sound angry but this was too much, even with the strike in mind.

Online Profile Goto Top

Dirty Duck
Member Avatar
Dies. Died. Will die.

Howdy y'all!
Posted Image
call me morbid, call me pale

R.I.P G.J.V | R.I.P OS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Departed
Member Avatar
Your friendly neighborhood truck

*spits in a spitoon*
Posted Image
Dirty Duck

Duck as sake no bidibgeybfbfhailhydradrinkn:(

awards and such

r.i.p. to the coolest dude we'll ever know :gary:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Agent
Member Avatar

Being pragmatic, I think lynching one of the likely inactives first would be prudent. So CIA or Hank. We don't want to run into trouble later on with inactive townies, and if one is mafia that obviously helps.

So before I go to bed unlynch max payne and lynch hank $1500
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ranch DuBois Est. 2014
Member Avatar

Dun herd wun uv yoo lily-livered yella-bellies callin me inactive. Well git a dog lil loggy I'm here to ride, take that bounty off me let's not fuck up this game like the last one
Posted Image

Rest In Peace, Joe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Infiltrator
Member Avatar

Getting rid of inactives day 1 is an easy method. But not always practical. But I don't know what can be. I guess CIA is the only inactive left? I know he said something about working overtime though.
Posted Image

Mr. Gibbs

I hope we all die.
Max Payne

You stop right fucking there and apologies Infiltrator . CIA is many things; a has been meme master, a baneposter who ran it to the ground so bad to where it stopped being funny, a complete and utter podcast tsundere but I will NOT allow you to call him a shitty Gary Stu who killed a 7 part book series. That's just mean and unfair.

Online Profile Goto Top

Suede
Member Avatar
MGSF Patroit

Infiltrator
Oct 12 2017, 01:37:24 AM
Getting rid of inactives day 1 is an easy method. But not always practical. But I don't know what can be. I guess CIA is the only inactive left? I know he said something about working overtime though.
Infiltrator wanting to lynch CIA on Day 1.

I'm getting déjà vu.
Rest in peace, Joe.
Awards
Offline Profile Goto Top

CIA
Member Avatar

We get a portion of the dead man's money right? Even if we're wrong, we win and get money for gear or a bigger vote next day?
Posted Image
Forum Bling
Offline Profile Goto Top

Infiltrator
Member Avatar

Suede
Oct 12 2017, 01:45:05 AM
Infiltrator
Oct 12 2017, 01:37:24 AM
Infiltrator wanting to lynch CIA on Day 1.

I'm getting déjà vu.
Lol but I don't this time. It was just a possibility.

He's here now though, so we can't go with inactives. Where's Novitch when you need him.
Posted Image

Mr. Gibbs

I hope we all die.
Max Payne

Online Profile Goto Top

CIA
Member Avatar

The whole Daisy and Ruth thing has me a bit confused. They know who they are? Ruth dies with Daisy but Daisy can live without Ruth?

So is wtd's early kill max Payne a revealing move?

Baneposting didn't make a counter lynch vote.

lynch wtd $1,500
Edited by CIA, Oct 12 2017, 02:25:18 AM.
Posted Image
Forum Bling
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

User Color Code
Admin · Global Moderator · Forum Moderator · Member · Validating · Banned