Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who said "V has come to."?; Question to a native english speaker.
Topic Started: Dec 12 2017, 09:41:26 AM (500 Views)
VCV
Jail Guard
Hi. ^_^
i wanna make sure if it is correct or not....
I am japanese and play of course all MGS in japanese too.

Who said the "V HAS COME TO?".
actually, in Japanese version, the voice does sounds like ELI!
but in english version, it sounds someone who has an accent. So, probably, a nurse...

Cuz my mother tongue is not english, I am in fact not sure if I can trust my ears...I know ELI has a strong british accent though.
In some japanese chat communities, people say it is Eli, or even Chico!! He is dead right?!

Plese tell me, from your english native ears, that it was from nurse in Cypros.
MANY THANKS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Psajdak
Light Infantry
It was Johnny.
Validated after 4 years.

Edgelord
Member Avatar
A nutjob without borders

There's no official answer but probably nurse. It is the trigger word for awaking venom from the hypnotic coma ocelot kept him in
BEFORE THY BECOMES SALTY WITH THE TEARS OF BEING OFFENDED.
BEHOLD THE FIELD IN WHICH I GROW MY FUCKS TO GIVE.
LAY THINE EYES UPON IT AND SEE THAT IT IS BARREN

ballisticola
Member Avatar
Still we carry you.

Edgelord
Dec 12 2017, 02:08:10 PM
There's no official answer but probably nurse. It is the trigger word for awaking venom from the hypnotic coma ocelot kept him in
No, it's the phrase used to communicate he is awake.
Metal Gear Solid V: Lord of the Parasites - a study of MGSV
Mission 46: The Painful Truth
The Science of Metal Gear: Who is the dominant Snake?

0zerocypher0
Member Avatar
Devil Badger
A Patriot AI...monitoring his vital signs...
I would feel real trapped if I didn't know that I could commit suicide at any moment...
http://devilushninja.deviantart.com/

V
Member Avatar

I can answer that.For money.
I thought he was kidding, but I
soon realized that Mr. Kojima was serious.

Posted Image

El Psy Kongroo
Member Avatar
We never lost control.
It was the Cyprus nurse.
Spoiler: click to toggle

"Is dying really that scary to you?"

I_understand1
Jail Guard
On my version I am 90% sure it is the same voice as the iDroid - a female voice with an Australian accent.

Raiden
Member Avatar
Neither enemy nor Friend
I always thought it was Quiet, when she was attacking the hospital she murmured something similar to this line.
Posted Image

Jack, listen to me. We're all born with an expiration date. No one lasts forever. Life is nothing but a grace period - for turning our genetic material into the next generation. The data of life is transferred from parent to child. That's how it works. But we have no heirs, no legacy. Cloned from our father, with the ability to reproduce conveniently engineered out. What is our legacy if we cannot pass the torch? Proof of our existence - a mark of some sort. When the torch is passed on from parent to child... it extends beyond DNA; information is imparted as well. All I want is to be remembered. By other people, by history. - Soildus Snake
Best MGS Game Ever

A Big Crocodile
Member Avatar
Filthy casuals

It was Grey Fox aka Raiden.
[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]
A Big Bad Croc's Big Bad Bragging Blog || My Soundcloud || My Mixcloud

Forever a boss

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned