Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hey everyone, Back after 2 years; Back again!
Topic Started: Jan 8 2018, 06:14:14 PM (337 Views)
DarkWat3rs
Member Avatar
'You like Huey Lewis and the News?'
Hey guys,

DarkWat3rs here. I'm back after what seems like ages. I've just finished Secondary school and decided I've got enough free time to come back and talk to you guys. I hope everyone's doing well. Idk what happened to outer heaven either, seems to have just died. :(
"Do you know dae whey".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

black king
Member Avatar
...Burger King?

Lot of orgs have died the past couple years. FH, DE, and THI are the only ones left. OH kinda turned into THI, so if you're looking for a new org to join that's where you'll probably see the most familiar faces.

Welcome back!

Posted Image
The Rules | My MTG Decks

Awards

kim kim
Snake! Snake! SNAAAAAAKE!

Welcome back.
Posted Image

Jassassino
Member Avatar
Avocados at law.

Welcome back Dark! I mostly remember you from your avatar and a few sigs I made for you.
Posted Image
Piss off, ghost!
Rest in Peace, OS.

Welcome to the Gallery
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ef9 o shea
Member Avatar
Hadoken

Welcome back lad
Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

A Big Crocodile
Member Avatar
Filthy casuals

Who?
[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]
A Big Bad Croc's Big Bad Bragging Blog || My Soundcloud || My Mixcloud

Forever a boss

Kestrel
Member Avatar
Lance Coconut
Nani?
Posted Image
:gary:
Gary Town is Forever
#bringbackblack

Edgelord
Member Avatar
A nutjob without borders

What's your stance on Big Boss being a bad guy and solid snake not being a fan of the United States Marine Corps?
BEFORE THY BECOMES SALTY WITH THE TEARS OF BEING OFFENDED.
BEHOLD THE FIELD IN WHICH I GROW MY FUCKS TO GIVE.
LAY THINE EYES UPON IT AND SEE THAT IT IS BARREN

TheGoodGuy
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
Edgelord
Jan 10 2018, 11:36:47 PM
What's your stance on Big Boss being a bad guy and solid snake not being a fan of the United States Marine Corps?
This is my stance on the matter.

Big Boss is love. Big Boss is life. Big Boss our golden hero. Big Boss is our Savior. Big Boss will save our souls. Big Boss is all we need. Big Boss is all we have. Big Boss is all we want.

I don't even know who Solid Snake is.

Spoiler: click to toggle

DarkWat3rs
Member Avatar
'You like Huey Lewis and the News?'
Jassassino
Jan 8 2018, 07:12:35 PM
Welcome back Dark! I mostly remember you from your avatar and a few sigs I made for you.
So did OH just recently get changed into THI recently or has this been like a long standing thing. I do remember it being changed into The Peaky Blinders at one point but anything after that I have no clue.
"Do you know dae whey".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Member Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned