Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
So about the wage gap?
Topic Started: Apr 4 2018, 10:26:47 AM (2,105 Views)
Sombat
Member Avatar

I'm an Alt Troll Account if anyone is curious.

Any opinion on this lol. I mean it would be pretty amusing if this became a political issue. And not saying this for extremist flavor or anything. But there is something hilarious to imagine feminists ... well just. It just is kinda hilarious to imagine if they would dare i mean. I know extremists happens from both sides, i am liberal.. But somehow this is a tad bit funny to me for ironic reasons.

"".....You have written asking me whether the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) took women with him to participate in Jihad. He did take them to the battle and sometimes he fought along with them...."They would treat the wounded and were given a reward from the booty, but he did not assign any regular share for them."""" Sahih Muslim 1812 a

"...You have written asking about the woman and the slave whether they would get a share of the booty if they participated in Jihad. (You should know that) there is nothing of the sort for them except that they will be given a prize..."Sahih Muslim 1812 c

".......And you have inquired whether there is a fixed share of the booty for women and slaves when they participate in a battle. (I have to tell you that) there is no fixed share for them except that they will be given some reward from the spoils of war.""Sahih Muslim 1812 e

i guess this predates the wage gap lol. Just would be funny if they would make this into an actual political issue, just imagine the media, the shock. I had to double check, and this seems to be best interpreted that they should not earn as much as men in warfare. Also i happend to remember a part of this from bukhari saying best form of jihad a woman can do is to go pilgrimage. I guess going to war is more for those who truly love war i guess
Offline Profile Goto Top

WhiteThinDuke
Member Avatar

from 5:35 the discussion on the pay gap begins, the statements by Peterson are pretty unarguable
Edited by WhiteThinDuke, Apr 4 2018, 12:03:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Baneposter
Member Avatar
Only me

this might be the single shittiest post in O/C
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

WhiteThinDuke
Member Avatar

The Baneposter
Apr 4 2018, 12:13:55 PM
this might be the single shittiest post in O/C
hes a troll
Offline Profile Goto Top

A Big Crocodile
Member Avatar
Filthy casuals

The wage gap is still a myth, at least in the West.
[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]
A Big Bad Croc's Big Bad Bragging Blog || My Soundcloud || My Mixcloud

Forever a boss
Offline Profile Goto Top

Edgelord
Member Avatar
A nutjob without borders

Didn't even read the OP's post but you dont get gender pay differences here.

Only issue i have with anything to the sort is that under 21's get twice as less in hourly pay than anyone over that age. Cheap labor for many employers. In the place I work, my boss only hires 16-18 year old slow AF unambitious teens as waiters instead of experienced trained ones just so he doesn't need to pay Real wages.
BEFORE THY BECOMES SALTY WITH THE TEARS OF BEING OFFENDED.
BEHOLD THE FIELD IN WHICH I GROW MY FUCKS TO GIVE.
LAY THINE EYES UPON IT AND SEE THAT IT IS BARREN
Offline Profile Goto Top

Webbie
Member Avatar
THUG ROSE!
WhiteThinDuke
Apr 4 2018, 12:03:23 PM

from 5:35 the discussion on the pay gap begins, the statements by Peterson are pretty unarguable
Jordan Peterson is the mothafucking man.
[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Baneposter
Member Avatar
Only me

jordan peterson is an idiot

Quote:

The wage gap is still a myth, at least in the West.

whatever helps u sleep at night
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ranch DuBois Est. 2014
Member Avatar

Oh lol fuck is this the guy who made a birthday cake with people’s avatars and posted it? Go figure that all the weirdos like this are always alt right.

You fuckin cocksucker silly goose why didn’t I go on the cake?
Edited by Ranch DuBois Est. 2014, Apr 5 2018, 10:40:07 PM.

Posted Image

Rest In Peace, Joe.

Offline Profile Goto Top

The Baneposter
Member Avatar
Only me

no this is definitely not Mr. Tony. If I had to guess i'd say it's Ryoeh.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ranch DuBois Est. 2014
Member Avatar

Lol hold the fuckin phone Mr. Tony =/= Ryoeh?

Posted Image

Rest In Peace, Joe.

Offline Profile Goto Top

WhiteThinDuke
Member Avatar

The Baneposter
Apr 5 2018, 10:04:06 PM
jordan peterson is an idiot

lmao you're a fool if you genuinely think that
Offline Profile Goto Top

October Rust
Member Avatar
"Saint Lucifer hear me praying to thee...on this eve, of all saints."

Logically consistent, evidence based points are scary, WTD. Don't you know that?
Posted Image
Posted Image

FH Co Leader
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the Law, love under will.

They do not sweat and whine about their condition;
They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins;
They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God.

Awards

Offline Profile Goto Top

A Big Crocodile
Member Avatar
Filthy casuals

They especially are if you live in the Land of Liberty and Equality aka Kuwait.
[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]
A Big Bad Croc's Big Bad Bragging Blog || My Soundcloud || My Mixcloud

Forever a boss
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ranch DuBois Est. 2014
Member Avatar

We can't all be alpha master race red pillers like you sister kissers some of us are just a bunch of bisexual peace loving black loving libtards who don't read into toxic masculinity.

Posted Image

Rest In Peace, Joe.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Agent
Member Avatar

Dr Peterson the PhD professor with decades of clinical and teaching experience is an idiot. It's me who knows best.

Didn't you know women only get paid 77 cents a year?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ranch DuBois Est. 2014
Member Avatar

You’ve never met a stupid prof? He argues his shit well just the shit he argues is kinda shitty. Like his arguments are “why should I call trans people by the name they want to be called when I want to call them something else” you can’t convince someone by politics not to be shitty to their fellow man

Posted Image

Rest In Peace, Joe.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Agent
Member Avatar

Except that's not his point at all, he calls trans people by what they want to be called. He opposes legislation that enforces language and criminalises people who don't use it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jassassino
Member Avatar
Avocados at law.

WhiteThinDuke

Wow what a shit interview.
Posted Image
The man without fear...
Rest in Peace, OS.

Welcome to the Gallery
Online Profile Goto Top

WhiteThinDuke
Member Avatar

Jassassino
Apr 6 2018, 11:05:01 AM
WhiteThinDuke

Wow what a shit interview.
in what way?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Opinions/Confessions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

User Color Code
Admin · Global Moderator · Forum Moderator · Member · Validating · Banned