Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Why join MGSF?
  • MGSF is officially the internet's largest MGS discussion board. So, you can enjoy your time with an active community of dedicated MGS fans.
  • Want more than just MGS talk? MGSF has a huge off-topic section for Opinions, Sport, Music, Movies, and other video games!
  • Organizations! Create your own or join an existing one. Organizations are sub-communities of the forum designed so you can gather with your closest friends on the board.
  • Blog! As a member, you have the ability to create your own blog on the forum for other users and/or guests to read.
  • Our forum also has an Arts sections for you to express your creative side, as well as a Digital Art forum in the computer corner.
  • We also have a Kojima Productions forum for members who wish to discuss KP-related issues outside of MGS.
Join our community today!

If you are already a member, please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Death Stranding = Metal Gear Solid Zero
Topic Started: Apr 10 2018, 08:11:20 AM (702 Views)
Hasa92
Member Avatar
Heavily-Armed Trooper
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hb67zAmIx20

I had my doubts about the Kojima vs Konami drama and always wanted to believe it was all just a stunt.

Now this guy has made a theory video supporting my hopes, i know i know i'm just a fanboy hoping for this to be true but honestly, it is pretty convincing.
Edited by Hasa92, Apr 10 2018, 08:11:47 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WhiteThinDuke
Member Avatar

lmao NO CHANCE

Hasa92
Member Avatar
Heavily-Armed Trooper
One can hope

Although i guess Death Stranding will be a great game on it's own.
Edited by Hasa92, Apr 10 2018, 03:36:37 PM.

El Psy Kongroo
Member Avatar
We never lost control.
Yeah, no thanks.
Spoiler: click to toggle

"Is dying really that scary to you?"

Doakes
Member Avatar

None of these over-reaching theories ever ring true in the slightest. I don't understand why people expect that to change now.
Posted Image

Hasa92
Member Avatar
Heavily-Armed Trooper
Well there was theories out thete of MGSV and one guy had almost all of it right and all he needed was the trailers and Ground Zeroes... That was fuckin impressive.

I remember thinking how most of his conclusions seemed so far-fetched yet most of them turned out to be true so yeah i could see someone figuring Death Strandibg out as well and it's a Kojima game so anything is possible.
Edited by Hasa92, Apr 11 2018, 08:20:25 AM.

El Psy Kongroo
Member Avatar
We never lost control.
Dude, what if Death Stranding was actually Boktai 5?

"Is dying really that scary to you?"

Khun
Member Avatar
Light Infantry
Kojima was done with MG years prior the release of TPP.

But, to be fair, this is Kojima we're talking about: he's ready to troll and go against expectations with Death Stranding (for example, it could be set in the same universe and yet have nothing to do with it).
Edited by Khun, Apr 11 2018, 11:39:08 AM.

A Big Crocodile
Member Avatar
Filthy casuals

This is totally true, just like Chico = Quiet. Everybody knows that.
[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]Posted Image[rotate]
A Big Bad Croc's Big Bad Bragging Blog || My Soundcloud || My Mixcloud

Forever a boss

tonic
Member Avatar
Heavily-Armed Trooper
You know what I think:

Are you a MGS Guru?
Do you want to test your MGS IQ?
Well then check out my MGS Series Riddles:
http://mgsforums.com/topic/7725582/3/

Silent Assassin
Member Avatar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Haven't watched the video but with a theory that dumb it must be that Pythonselkan guy.
Posted Image

MemoriesLP
Member Avatar

wtfff the guy did a lot of edits at Bridges and found Zero lol

Anyway, I doubt it xD
Sorry about my English!! I'm from Brazil :)
Posted Image

"Mas nao importa, nao faz mal, voce ainda pensa e eh melhor do que nada, tudo que voce podia ser, ou nada"

AbudJasemAlBaldawi
Member Avatar
Hi-Tech Soldier
The other things he points out do make it a possibility, but nahhhhh it would be a lil too crazy for a marketing tactic
You too have known loss, and that loss torments you still. You hope hatred might someday replace the pain, but it never goes away.

Posted Image
Posted Image

trimegadon
Member Avatar
all out.

The more i see all these theories about Death Stranding the more i think Kojimas plan to fool the world actually worked. Fanbase thinks there are 3rd chapters and metal gear zeros coming stirring infinite hype for his work, while making his unfortunate fallout with Konami and transitioning from it, so much smoother. Brilliant.
SHADOW MOSES

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Death Stranding · Next Topic »
Add Reply

User Color Code
Admin Global Moderator Forum Moderator Member Validating Banned